Ch.8 Tears

Love and hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun stumbled across the room, mouth attached to the beautiful brunette that offers herself to him down at the bar. Growling with need as he really need to take off the stress out of him, silently cursing Minseok as he forces his mind to concentrate on the softness of the woman's skin. those lips expertly shoving his tounged inside as the woman his harness through his jeans.

He clumsily turns the door knob and push the woman inside, attaching his mouth to hers again, hands wondering all over her curves, groping on those he hurriedly walks her towards the bed. Their shared bed, Sehun looks at the flushed woman sprawled all over the messy bed he went down and ravish her like he's ually deprived for years. Nibbling on her neck down to her he hurriedly takes off her shirt and expertly took off her bra, and nibbling on those rosy buds he heard a squeak.

"AARrrgggHhhHHH!!!!! Omo,,,Sehun.." Minseok shouted in surprise as he look at the sensual sight, cluthcing the towel tightly around himself. The woman seems not embarrassed by the position she was in as Sehun decided to continue what he's doing. Slowly her s, angling his head to give Minseok a better view of what he's doing mouth clamping on the nub as he on it hard making the woman moan in surprise.

"Yah!! Are you seriously gonna do it here?? On our room, and in our bed??" Minseok screamed as he wraps the towel around himself tightly.

Sehun ignored the man and continues trailing kisses down the woman's body. Minseok turns around and grabs some clothes. Hurriedly fixing himself, wearing an oversized shirt and some of his short shorts he walks out of the bathroom ignored the two drunks who continues to make out on the bed, grabs his Rilakkuma bear and stomp his way outside closing the door with a bang.

He traipsed his way towards Jongdae's unit knocking on it incessantly. Chanyeol open the door with a questioning look. 

"Chen's still not here Xiumin."

"I know but can I please stay here, Sehun in ing some random woman on our bed." Minseok ask with a tear filled eyes, sniffing like a kid, clearly concentrating on stopping his tears from falling.

"Yeah, yeah sure. Stay here until Chen came back ok, make yourself comfortable. I'll just wait outside then." Chanyeol open the door wide ushering him inside.

"You can stay here with me and wait for Chen you know."

"I cant..If I stay at one room with someone else other than him Chen might get some funny ideas. I cant let that happen." Chanyeol said as he gather his coat.

"Chanyeol, Chen trust you now really. What he doesn't trust is his heart, himself and his reactions to you. Stay." Minseok said as he closes the door, turns around and bury himself between the comforter and the bed.

"Your friend on the other hand is a . I dont understand what he's trying to do. One moment we're okay the next we're at each other's throat." Minseok said with a pout as Chanyeol decided to sit on the sofa and type a text to Chen.

"Because he's confused. He liked Luhan and now he likes you. You are both attracted to one another but you're not in,,shall we say stable relationship and that makes him uncomfortable because Xiumin, my friend Sehun is a possesive bastard." 

"But..I'm confused too..and I want to take my time. Or else I'll make the same mistake again and have my heart broken..again." Minseok mumbles as he looks at the tall man.

"Well do you like him?"

"Yes..but I still like Luhan too.." Minseok saod with a slight blush.

"We do have certain fond feelings over our exes that's normal, we share some good and bad memories with them. But that's it, Sehun is young, he acts like a kid and he needs constant reassurance. Let him know that you like him and he'll return to his sane self."

The door suddenly opens up and Chen went inside with a huge smile on his face. 

"Yah! Where have you been? I've been waiting for you since forever.." Chanyeol grumpily said as Chen ignores him and comes up to Minseok to hug him tight.

"Thank you Minnie, I had fun!! It feels great to finally say those words to him."

Minseok looks at his friend who seems to still be at cloud nine while a stormy cloud is starting to form on top of Chanyeol's head.

Chanyeol is hurt that Chen went behind his back, not a care about the talk that they both had before they went here. He knows that he deserve any pain that the smaller man will want to inflict on him but this is just one time too many. HE sigh heavily, standing up quickly and grabbing his coat, he silently went out of the room closing the door carefully. 

Chen looks at the empty space where Chanyeol had sat and looks back at Xiumin who is bitting his lips nervously.

"Now what the heck is that."

"Leave him alone for now Chen Chen, he's just hurt. Let him take a breather before you two have a talk."

"Why are you here on our room anyways? Trouble in paradise?" Chen ask the man who pouted back.

"Sehun is ing someone else on our bed."

"What??!!! What the hell are you doing here, shouldn't you do something about this?" Chen ask incredulously.

"Well,,what am I supposed to do. We're not..boyfriends or something."

"You like that ,,"

"Yeah but it doesn't mean..."

"Shut up and grab him away from the clutches of that loose ." Chen stood up and put a hand on his waist as he waits for Minseok to get up.

"Minnie ah..I'm gonna count from one to three.."

"Ok, ok, I'm going geez. You're only doing this to get me out of your bed." Minseok grumpily said as he got up and both of them walks out of the room towards his and Sehun's shared room.

The door suddenly opens up as the woman gets out with her hair in a mess. She didn't even look at them as she passes by, Chen suddenly grabbing a small bottle spray of his cologne.

"Go in after I spray some alcohol, we need to clear up the diluted air." Jongdae mutters as he dramatically sprays whichever he wants to. They both tip toed inside the room and find it empty, door to the bathroom is left ajar and sounds of pouring water is heard, clearly Sehun is taking a bath.

"You know Minseok, the bed seemed crumpled but it doesn't smell like they had or something." 

"I don't care Chen if he did it or not, I just want this wedding over and done with so I can go back to my boring but peaceful life." Minseok said with a pout, deep inside he's really hurt by what Sehun did but he wouldn't give him the satisfaction of knowing that he has that power to hurt him.

Jongdae look at Minseok shrewdly, he knows what is going through that mind. Denial is a very irritating thing. Just as he opens his mouth for a sassy retort Sehun barges in .

Jongdae his lips with want as he stare without shame while Minseok shrieks and covers his head with the comforter.

"Damn Sehuna, you got one big.."

"Jongdae!!!!!" Minseok screamed as he continues to hide, Jongdae rolls his eyes and got up, took one last peek at Sehun's package and winks at man as he went out of the room. 

"Jongdae...?"

The comforter was thrown off of him and he saw Sehun in his glory.

Damn, I can't blame Jongdae though, the view is very nice.

"We need to talk."

"OK but can you please put some clothes on first? I really can't think straight when you look like that." Minseok whimper.

"Well that's the point of me getting .." Sehun said with a smirk.

Minseok blushes when Sehun stands directly in front of him with his impressive length standing at attention.

"Well talk then,,we haven't got all day and I want to sleep too."

"Let me start by saying that I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you with that girl, nothing happens.."

"Pshh, as if nothing happens.." Minseok whisper as Sehun bits his lips in annoyance.

"Well we did make out and I her till she comes but that's it. She went out as soon as i left her on the bed." 

"Ok ok and now so what. I don't care about what you do, you are free to hook up with someone else I mean, why would I care, you're not my boyfriend anyways." Minseok in annoyance as Sehun finall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter