Ch. 7 Chenlay's Closure

Love and hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The couples respectfully went inside their designated rooms, Sehun just drags himself inside carrying both his and Minseok's bags. His face has his signature face on as he remembers how Luhan hugs Minseok, he cant help but notice that slight caress and pinch that Luhan gave his..shall we say lover.

"Hey, what's up with you." Minseok said as Sehun dumps their bag inside, take off his coat and proceeded to go to the bathroom.

"Nothing, Xiumin hyung.." Sehun gritted his teeth. Irittated by what he feels, he doesnt know if he's jealous of Minseok or of Luhan. 

Minseok stared at the taller man's retreating back and heave a sigh. He knows what the younger man is going through. They have this physicall attraction going on and now they are here at the place where their common ex boyfriend is going to tie the knot. Talk about complicated emotions, now that he met Yixing, he knows what Luhan saw in the man. He's great, kind and y, not to mention that he's also filthy rich no wonder Jongdae is still pining for his ex.

He felt those butterflies again when Luhan hugs him, he still blushes with the thought that the man is happy because they saw each other again after such a long time. Luhan will always be his prince charming, no matter how hurt his heart has been when they broke up he will still admire and adore that one guy who saw him when he was invincible. 

And then he thought about the guy who is intent on drowning himself inside the shower room, with Sehun he doesnt feel any butterflies in his stomach, he feels the spark, the electricity, the intensity, he feels strong and powerful and weak at the same time. And he's scared..because the one guy whom he harbored hate for many years makes him feel again, makes his numbness go away and feel a whirlwind of emotions and hurls him in with the intensity of his passion.

As his friend say, he has to build up his walls way up and prevent the danger that his heart recognized since the beginning. He has to rekindle the hate because love will be the end of him.

Jongdae calls him up and he answered it fast.

"What's up."

"I need you to distract Luhan," Jongdae seriously said through the phone.

"Huh? Why?"

"I'm gonna have my heart to heart talk with Xing, I dont want any interruptions."

"You're not gonna do anything stupid right?" Minseok ask hesitantly.

"Ah sushh, of course not.I really just wanna have some wine with the man whom I once love and say my goodbye."

"Ok,,let's plan this one so all will go smoothly by tonight." Minseok said as he really wants to talk to his ex boyfriend anyways.

"Who's that.." Sehun ask as he walks towards Minseok who is laying down on the bed with only a towel on, drizzle of water fell down his chest down to those abs making Minseok uncomfortable.

"Geez, put some clothes on jerk." Minseok whine as he gets up intent to leave.

"Who's that, where the hell are you going.." Sehun grabs him by the arms and look at him intently.

"I'm going to Jongdae's room because we have something to talk about." He explains as he shoves his arms away from Sehun's grasp.

"Go, dont stay there too long we need to talk."

"Yeah yeah," Minseok went outside as Sehun sat down on the bed. 

what am I doing.

"Get out Channie, Minnie and I have some stuff to talk about." Jongdae said as he kicks the taller man off of their bed.

"But, you two can talk while I'm here, my lips are sealed promise." Chanyeol whines as he tries to sit beside Chen who slaps him on the head.

"You cant hear what we got to talk about idiot, it will only hurt your ing feelings, not that I care really." Jongdae said as Minseok also sat on the bed.

"But,, what are you guys gonna talk about. Oh is it about me?"

"Shut up and get out." Jongdae whines as Minseok stares at them.

"Sehun is at our room so you can go there for a while." he said as Chanyeol looks at Chen.

"Ok, I'll be there when you need anything just call ok. I have my phone with me." Chanyeol leans down and kiss Jongdae's cheeks which the smaller man ignores.

As the door closes Minseok turns towards Jongdae's glum face.

"You dont have to be mean to him you know. He's expressing his feelings for you and he's trying to show you that he's a new and improve man. You're lucky you know, Chanyeol is sweet and expressive while.."

"While your is a . I know Minnie, it's just that I am here with a purpose."

"And what is it?"

"To finally have closure with Xing, and then after that I'm ready to face the situation between me and that giant egghead."

"Oh, well if that is the case then I'm in."

----------------------------------------------------

Lay receive a text from Jongdae that night, after dinner they are supposed to meet up at the secluded place near the resort. This makes him nervous as he didn't inform Luhan about this. It's just hard to convince his fiancee that Chen and him are over and just enjoying the JUST FRIEND zone their relationship has been.

He walks a few minutes and stops at the park where some of the bench are o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter