Ch.5 Mile High Club (Part 1)

Love and hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's car stop outside Jongdae's apartment, he instructed his driver to wait on him as he went up to pick up his ex boyfriend. He knocked on the door and it was immediately opened by a near Jongdae who only has towel on his waist. 

"Why the are you so early , I'm not even dressed yet." Jongdae whined as he left the door open, not waiting for the taller man's reply.

"Well, early phoenix catches the cat as they say.." He drawled lazily as he invited himself in and make himself comfortable on the sofa.

"Whatever, you wait here while I go get dressed."

"Need some help?" Chanyeol grinned lazily.

"No thanks, you're much better at taking my clothes off than putting it on.." Jongdae grumpily said as he runs towards his bedroom and slammed the door shut.

Chanyeol chuckled, he look around his ex boyfriend's apartment and find it simple but with a comfortable and happy vibes. Jongdae sure has make a comfortable living by himself. He looks around when Jongdae went out of his room dragging his luggage out. Eyes widening at the sight, hell his ex looks great, he indeed makes himself so y and alluring with his tight leather pants and slightly one size bigger shirt which hangs on his body like sin, showing off that milky white skin on his shoulders and neck. Hair a little long but swept sideways to give him an alluring vibes all in all he doesn't like what he's seeing.

For all he knows his ex is doing this because of that ing dimpled Chinese man who is now tying the knot. He doesn't have anything against him being Chinese, he have so many Chinese friends but this one really gets on his nerve, because this particular man is the reason why he's living in hell now. Apparently this guy is so perfect and so kind and so...marriageable that all guys and probably girls just want to be with him, one of them is his ex Jongdae whom he's courting now, again.

"Change your clothes.." He commanded in his deep voice with his signature frown on his face.

"Shut up, get your up, help me with the luggage and lets go." Jongdae exitedly said, ignoring the frown on Chanyeol's face. he knew that the taller man is irritated and probably seething inside with jealousy. 

Payback is a Park Chanyeol, hahhaha

Jongdae smiled in triumph as Chanyeol stood up to do his bidding. He turns towards the door, Chanyeol went out dragging his luggage with him, muttering darkly to himself as he did so. Jongdae smirk, he just loves to make the taller male miserable just like what he did to him year ago. He turns around and bend down to lock his door, he got startled when he felt Chanyeol's big hands on his waist, easily turns him around towards him.

"You know that this is your ex's wedding we are going to right?"

"Yeah? I know..why?" Jongdae wonders at what is going through his ex slash not so secret admirer's mind right now.

"And you're only going there to say goodbye and goodluck right?"

"Yeah?...what's the point of this conversation?"

"I'm only clarifying and setting things right. I am accompanying you to that wedding so that you wouldn't do anything stupid with that guy and to remind you that after you said goodbye to him you have me. We'll start a new leaf on our lives and you will then give me a chance..to be with you again." Chanyeol stare at him intensely making Jongdae shiver with want, silently preening that this tall, handsome man is staking his claim. He has the urge to grab him by the neck and kiss those lips but hell no, he wont give in so easily. He suffers so much after Chanyeol cheated with the beautiful Baekhyun back in college, moving on hadn't been easy, he has to force himself day after day, silently killing inside as he sees his ex being happy with someone else.

"What makes you think that you still has a chance. You dont deserve any second chances.." He bitterly said as he shove his way towards the elevator area.

"I deserve a second chance because I love you. And I will never make the same mistake twice again. I learned from what happened in the past.."

Jongdae went inside the elevator with Chanyeol in tow looking like a lost puppy.

"You promise me many things Channie, and I still have my heart broken." Jongdae grumpily said as Chanyeol sulked at his side.

"I'm not letting you go now Chen, you are mine. If you flirt with someone else I'll broke that man's ing face you hear me? Dont mess with me now babe please, I'm losing my sanity as is, I wont settle down until you're mine again, officially." Chanyeol said irritated at his ex boyfriend who is as hard headed as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter