Ch.1 Fairytales

Love and hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok has fallen right down towards Luhan's open arms. Yes that's right.

This little piece of buns is bookworm. He breaths written words on those crisp and vanilla scented papers which tells wonderful stories, yes he is a book lover. Who wouldn't love those bundle of papers which contains magic, and love and pain and excitement? 

And for this little cutie, he will move mountains and bookshelve just to get that undiscovered book waiting for him to be read and loved, that's why here he is now climbing up the ladder and standing up to his toes just so he can reach that perfect looking book when all of a sudden he slipped and would have fallen down his , he clamped his eyes shut as he waits for that painful blow when his body fell down on top of a living organism..yes a living, breathing, surprised organism that has blond hair that falls softly on that handsome borderline beautiful face, lean body and a grimace as he felt the full impact of Minseoks weight on top of his body.

Speechless

Minseok stared at that face. Long, hard and intense.

Freeze.

Minseok didn't know if the time really freeze or slows down but it felt like his breathing slows down as he stares at that baby doe eyes, cute nose, white skin..oh what the hell?? He reads way too much romance novel. Shaking his head like a dog removing some wetness on his fur,,more like his hair, he immediatley stood up and move away from the man.

"I'm so sorry, oh God, I didn't mean to fell down on you. I'm really sorry." He apologized to the man who is casually slumped there on the floor staring at Minseok with a smile on his face.

"You didn't mean to fall down on me? What are you picking the floor over me? I'm hurt sweetie," He said as Minseok flushed deep red while grabbing Luhan's hands to help him get up. "I'm really sorry." Minseok said while Luhan is fixing his shirt and bag.

"Don't worry your pretty head about it ok? You're lucky you fell on me, the floor looks really hard and you might hurt that plumpy buns of yours. I'm Luhan by the way." He said with a teasing smirk as Minseok accepted his offered hand.

"I'm Minseok."

"Well, Minseok, welcome to my life."

------------------------------------

He really couldn't remember how they became close, maybe because Luhan kept on coming back to that bookshop that he loves so much, or maybe because Luhan pesters him so much insisting that they should hang out and exchange numbers and such.

He really couldn't remember when he fell in love with the man, maybe it's on his 20th birthday and Luhan surprised him with a marvelous cake and an epic fireworks display to boot making the scene as fairytale-ish as it could, maybe it is when he got sick and Luhan didn't go to his class to take care of him, maybe it's when he cant reach a certain books and Luhan will hurry up to climb the ladder to help him. Maybe it's when his sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter