ONE: PROLOGUE

The Apprentices: Exchanged (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE BEGINNING

 

The people of Elyxion are magical beings, in other words they hold a variety of supernatural powers that is given by the tree of life.

Every time a new life is born the tree of life would drop off one of its leaves which would be collected by the guardians. Each leaf holds their information, where they are and who they are, but their location only appears at the age of 18 and will stop locating them when the leaf met its owner.

What the guardians do is that they use the information to locate the people when they reach the age of 18 years old (the age where powers begin to appear) to take them to Exordium. A school where the people can discover what their powers are.

They will be trained until they have reached their full potentials and will be placed under different continents. This being the reason for achieving peace as histories have shown that people of different powers often fight each other. Hence, Elyxion is divided into 5 continents.

Odana is where manipulators reside. Powers such as Chlorokinesis: control or manipulate plants, Ferrokinesis: mentally manipulate metal, Magnetokinesis: mentally manipulate the magnetic field and many others as long as their ability is all about controlling and changing things. This continent has the most population.

Deldara, a place where psychics exists. Powers such as Precognition: perceive future events before they happen, Retrocognition: experiencing events from various periods of time. In general, their ability is to see past and future events. The people here are quite mysterious and likes to keep things among themselves.

Satia, not all of the people have abilities and powers and this is where they reside. It is either they a born powerless or got their powers taken away.

Awa, magicians used to live here. Powers that have anything to do with magic and souls such as Animation: make inanimate objects to life. Astral Projection: The ability to separate and control one’s soul and Spiritual Possession: The ability to take complete and total control of another person’s body. Also called as the abandoned continent. 

Aurelia, a place where the tree of life is located at the centre of the continent and also where Exordium is located. Only people with unique elemental powers; which are rare, and their families resides here.

However, initially the main purpose of Exordium is not for that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter