Morning Life

Daily Life of Wendy

A quick update for you guys to start a day ;)

----------------

 

Today is another new day for us.

 

I woke up at 04.30 sharp, as usual. I glance at the sleeping figure beside me and peck her cheek, earning some inaudible sound from her. She turn around and back to her slumber, this time with a loud snore.

Aw, my poor unnie, she must be so tired after that long session of drama shooting. Luckily, today is her free day so she could rest all day, and I decided to make her favorite carrot cake because she deserves this much! So, after brushing my teeth I quickly prepare my baking utensils.

Oh wait, I need to turn on the tv first.

Done!

Some minutes later, I found myself put the cake on the oven. It’s quicker than I though, maybe my baking stats is already maxed out? Kekeke..

As I watch Spongebob silly conversation between him and Patrick, i giggle to myself, and begin to cook some bacon and eggs for me and Joohyun unnie. At 5.30, the food already served on the table. But Joohyun unnie, is surprisingly still asleep. She must be very tired.

Okay, we just need to eat breakfast in the bed, easy. With a tray of food and milks in my hand, I went back to our bedroom. After I put down the tray on the nightstand, I climb the bed and shook her body slowly.

“Unnie, wake up~”

“Hmm.. five more minute, wifey.” She suddenly pull my body, making me fell on her embrace. She is now hugging me like pillow, with my face on her crook of neck. Joohyun unnie fragrance invade my nostrils as my face turn into shade of red. “It’s my free day~”

“B-but we need to eat breakfast. Wannie already make you some bacon and egg..” I said still hugging her.

She opens her eyes, kiss my forehead and close her eyes again. Aish, seriously this unnie!

“Y-yah unnie! Wake up or the breakfast will get cold!” I try to sound as scary as possible, because my mom in Canada always said that I need to stern to my partner when she doesn’t listen to me. Because a wife is supposedly to keep her ‘husband’ in check, so he or she will not try to do as they please.

Well, I think I did a pretty good job right now.

“Hm..” She opens her eyes again. I guess she is afraid of me, because I look pretty scary right now, heh. My mom will be proud of me- “Well, why is my wifey is looking like a constipated person now?”

What.

I’m scary, you know. Look, my eyes are like, shooting fire toward Joohyun unnie.

As I want to protest, Joohyun unnie face is already an inch away from my face. Uh, I immediately smell trouble, because I could see her devilish smirk. But, I need to control my ‘husband’, I can’t back down. Let’s show her the mightiness of a woman!

“Unnie-“ I can’t even finish my word when I feel her lips attacking mine. I tried to push her, but she is just too strong and.. eventually I put my arms on her neck, replying her kisses.

After some minutes, we finally parted. She is grinning widely, while me, breathless and flustered. “U-unnie don’t just do that! Tell me first if you want to kiss me..”

“Well, you are my wife so.. you should just obey me.” She winked then she glance at the nightstand. After she sees her favorite cake, she squealed. “Oh, it’s a carrot cake! Yes!”

I look down and fiddle my fingers. “Yeah, because it’s your day off, I decided to make your favorite foods, I don’t know if it’s fit your taste-Yah!! Put me down!” I’m always surprised at Joohyun unnie strength, like, how could she carry me just like this!

“You are the best wife ever, Wannie~” She said and peck my lips again. “I love you so much, wifey.”

“I love you too, hubby.”

 

I guess I still have much to learn from my mother. But for now, I just want to enjoy this peaceful morning with my very charming Joohyun unnie..

 

PSHH.

 

“Yah, unnie why did you fart on me!”

 

I guess she is not that charming at all.