Christmas Eve

Daily Life of Wendy

I planned to post this on Christmas but some college stuffs didn't let me rest peacefully, anyway! Well, this chapter exceed 1k (1098 or so) but enjoy this late christmas gift nonetheless! XD

(Please read the note below this chapter) 

-------

It’s already 24th December. Oh, wow. Time flies, doesn’t it? I need to prepare for tonight, because this is gonna be my first Christmas Eve with Joohyun unnie! I’m soo excited! I already have some plans with her, like, exchanging gift, or we could kiss under the mistletoe..

Aw, that’s romantic!

“Can you go home early, unnie?” I asks as I fix unnie’s clothes, “There, it’s better~”

“Thanks, sweetheart.” She ruffles my hair and peck my lips. “I will try, Wannie.”

Sigh.

“Okay, don’t worry! I will wait for you.”

She is smiling but, I could still feel her guiltiness. “Ugh, i already told that old man Sooman to make my schedule free on Christmas Days.. so why did he even make packed schedule today!!” Joohyun unnie face is so cute right now, with frown on her face, she keep complaining about her CEO.

“Okay, okay, you need to get going unnie.” I push her to the front door, “Don’t worry about me and give your best shot today!”

“But I need my daily hug and kiss first!”

 This woman.

 I chuckles and complied to her awaiting arms.

We exchanging stare and naturally, our lips met. The kiss getting more intense as I feel her hand roaming my bottom.. uh, but luckily, I could stop her before we did ‘it’ again. “Stop, unnie~ You should go! Bye, Love you!” I finally push her outside and quickly lock the door.

I could hear Joohyun unnie’s whiny voice.. but after some seconds she sigh and shouts,

“Love you too wifey, wait for me!”

I let out a giggles and begin to prepare for the Christmas.

Okay, Let start with the cleaning~

 

Oh wow, it’s already afternoon.

I need to buy some decoration, ah, wait, we don’t even have the tree!

I quickly change into my casual outfit, the long jeans with two layer of coat (because it’s really cold outside, I swear) and not forgetting to lock the door before I walk to the shop. 30 minutes later and I already found myself dragging the tree that two times bigger than me, to our living room.

And I truly regretted rejecting the deliveryman’s help earlier.

Eventhough the distance from the door to our living room were only 1 meter, believe me, dragging a Christmas Tree is hard and very exhausting. After some torturing minutes, the tree finally reached our living room. I put the decorations box near the tree, making it convenient to effieciently decorate the tree later.

“Let’s cook!”

I begin to wear my favorite blue apron and start cooking. I was so engrossed in making special foods for my wife, it turns out it’s already six at evening.

Hmm, The foods are ready, the tree is ready to decorate too, eh, I don’t even have a gift for her! Okay, I just need to go to gift shop down the street. Relax Wan, you still got time, because Joohyun’s unnie schedule ended at ten-

“I’m home! Wan, baby!”

Is that her voice?!

Asdfghjkl.

I haven’t even prepare the gift for her. As I want to sneakily go out to buy the gift, I feel a pair of arms sneaking its way to my waist from behind, preventing me to move.

“I miss you, baby~” She whispers into my right ear, making me gulps and feeling some weird things. What kind of magic is that?!

“U-unnie.. I thought your schedule ends at ten?”

She laughs and turn me around, facing her completely. “Well, nothing can obstruct our love, Wannie. Even the god helps me back to your side early.” Oh, she is not forgetting that usual smirk on her face.

God, she is so cheesy..

but I know she must be pulling some tricks to end her schedule early.

Still blushing, I ask her. “Seriously, unnie. What did you do actually?”

She shrugs, “Nothing much, I just told Mr. Sooman that you are giving birth to our son right now.”

“You what?!” Is she crazy? “And Mr. Sooman actually believes you?”

“Of course.”

Now I don’t know who is more crazier, Joohyun unnie or Mr. Lee Sooman. Maybe, I should tell Joohyun unnie to change her agency before it’s too late.

“Now, let’s decorate the tree!” Before I could react, Joohyun unnie already drags me to the living room.

---

The decorating session was full of laughter. I can’t help it, Joohyun unnie was being her usual dork-self making my laughters coming out naturally.

“Whoa, It took almost two hour for us to finish all of these.” Joohyun spoke as I finally put the star on the top of the tree, with the help of her body.

She then carefully lift me from her shoulder to the floor, making me amaze at her petite body’s strength once again.

“Well, if you can stop being such a loser, maybe we could finish faster.” I stuck out my tongue playfully.

“Yah, how dare you! I’m the head of this fami-“ Before she could finish her words, I already push her near the mistletoe.

“Unnie~”

She rolled her eyes, obviously she is still sulking. “What?”

“Don’t mad at Wannie, please~”

Ha, take my rare aegyo! I usually don’t do this but.. this is Christmas Eve, so it’s an exception.

I know that the aegyo is affecting her when I see Joohyun unnie’s face turn into reddish hue.

“Alright, fine. I never could win against you, come here.” She smiles and stretching her arms. I nods happily and making myself comfortable on her arms. “Did you want to say something, Wannie?”

“Unnie, did you know that there is a foreign custom, saying that a couple must kiss under the mistletoe?”

She shook her head. “M-mistletoe? What is that?”

“It’s that plant, unnie. It called Mistletoe, and now we’re standing underneath them.”

“Uh, that plant is a bit plain, there is nothing special.” She nonchalantly said. “Forget about it.”

Gosh, unnie! Why did you need to have be a thickheaded person. I’m sending you signal and you don’t even realize it!

“U-unnie!”

She laughs and suddenly cups my cheeks, then our eyes met. “Alright, The Mistletoe is it?” I suddenly feel my heartbeat increasing. “Let’s do it.”

I could hear Mariah Carey’s All I Want for Christmas is You playing on the background, as Joohyun unnie mesmerizing lips met my lips. Butterflies that keep flying on my stomach, making me instinctively wraps my arms to her neck.

 

Our first Christmas Eve together ended up in the bed, with clothes scatters everywhere and the foods long forgotten.

And i'm lovin' it.

---

 

 

P.s. Did you saw Irene's bangs? Well, I was snatched.