Little Disaster

Daily Life of Wendy

pls enjoy this filler! XD

 

-----

"Babe!"

I was folding clothes like usual when Joohyun unnie barges in. She was really sweaty and seem in a rush.

"What's wrong unnie? Something happened?"

She nod her head and pouts, i bet she did something wrong. "Um, you could say that."

"What did you do this time?"

I love her, i really do. But sometimes she act like problematic kid, and it test my patience.

"Umm, don't be angry okay?"

"If you tell me first, maybe i wont."

Joohyun unnie pleads. I can totally see those imaginary puppy tail. "Promise me first you won't get mad at me."

"Fine. I promise." Joohyun unnie nods as I continue, "So, what happened?"

"I just accidentally text Chaewon we just bought new switch and the newest Animal Crossing game.. and she is on her way to our home."

"You what?"

Okay this is some kind of disaster. At least for our little family.

Park Chaewon is Joohyun unnie cousin. She was usually a cute and bubbly teenager, but when she play her favorite games, she become a monster.

I mean not literally but she be wildin' when she plays game. Last time she played Smash Bros Wii at our home, she swung the controller to my favorite China vase just because she was too excited.

"Okay, no need to panic. We can just say that someone stole the game." I suggested. I just don't want anything breaks, okay. "After that we will took her to some dinner or something like that."

"Hey, that's a good ide-"

Beep. beep.

"Joohyun unnie, Seungwan unnie, are you guys home?!"

No. That crunchy voice..

", too late."

"Okay, we got it." I said trying to calm ourselves, "I will hide the game, and you entertain her or something."

Joohyun unnie nods, "Okay."

I quickly walk to the living room, as Joohyun unnie opens our door. Where is the game-ah, there it is. I quickly grabs it, and put it on the cabinet under the tv.

"Hello, Wan unnie!"

Thanks god, i already hid it. Because Chaewon suddenly appear on our living room.

"H-hello to you too, Chaewon."
I could sees Joohyun unnie mouths 'sorry, she was too excited, i can't stop her' behind Chaewon. I just nods, "Please make yourself at home. I'll make you lemonade?"

"Yep, thank you, unnie!"

I quickly went to the kitchen, and make some lemonade for Chaewon and Joohyun unnie. Five minutes later, I come back to the living room only to find a crying Chaewon with flustered Joohyun unnie.

"What the hell, what did you do?"

Joohyun unnie flail her arms in panic. "I didn't do anything. I just said that we lend our Animal Crossing to our neighbour, and she suddenly start crying."

I can't believe it. How could a teenager cry over some stupid game?

"Chaewon, honey." I try to be as gentle as possible, and pat her head gently. "Please don't cry. How about we go to Lotteworld?"

Chaewon shook her head, tears still running on her eyes. "No, I just want to play the game. How could Joohyun unnie just lend it to someone before me?!"

Sigh. I exchanged glance with Joohyun unnie. She finally nods her head.

"Fine." I went to the cabinet, and took out the switch, put the ACNH game cartridge on it.. "We were kidding, Chaewon, here you could play it."

Upon seeing the switch, her expression changed greatly. The tears are totally gone. Weird. "Thank you, unnie!"

"Wait, you weren't crying were you?" asked Joohyun unnie, Chaewon just giggles, immediately snatch the switch, and start running to our guest room.  "Hey, you sneaky brat come here!"

Before my wife start to chase after a running blonde teenager, I stop her. I shook my head, and pat Joohyun unnie's shoulder. 

"Let's hope she doesn't break anything today."

But as soon as I say that, a loud  sound came from the guest room.

"What is that sound?"

"I don't know." Joohyun unnie shrugs, "Maybe she just crash her toe to the bed, like usual."

"We didn't put anything valuable in that room, right?"

Joohyun unnie hums, "Yeah. There is nothing she can break-wait." She suddenly jerked as remembers something, "Did you see my Macbook, Wan?"

"Hm, I think I've seen you using it in the guest room..."

I stare at Joohyun unnie and she was staring back.

"." 

Was the only thing me and Joohyun unnie could say as we run like a madman toward the guest room.

---