Weird Taste

Daily Life of Wendy

I'm back! here is the continuation. Enjoy! Oh and thank you for reading!

 

---------

After washing the dishes, i quickly ushered her to our room. She didn’t even complain, and just nods.

She went to the room first, yes, she is running. So, the moment I arrive, all the preparation is complete. Joohyun unnie already switched her phone with a notebook with Asianfanfics displayed on the browser. I could even see some drinks and popcorn beside her.

 Oh, I don’t even know where the hell she got the sodas and that snacks.

“Here.” I nods and nestled my self on her arms. Then she pull the blanket and wrap it around us.

“Okay now, what do you want to read first, unnie?”

“How about this?” She points at the notebook. I squinted at the title.

“’My Lover is a Werewolf But My Husband is a Monster So I Couldn’t Marry the Vampire?’” I shook my head in disbelief. “What kind of title is that? Too long! Search again.”

“Hey I’ve been reading it since yesterday, and it’s from one of my favorite writer, yermthedevil!” She defended, and click yermthedevil’s profile. “If you don’t like this, maybe ‘I Love Her But She Turns Out to Be My Grandma’ will suits you, Wannie! Oh, ‘I Met My Girl When She is Taking Dump’ is great, too!”

I usually don’t question someone’s story, but at this moment I couldn’t help but think that yermthedevil has some.. weird way of thinking.

How could Joohyun unnie found the stories.. ah it’s promoted? So that’s the case. This yermthedevil is a bit cunning and has many karma points..

“Unnie, how long you’ve been using AFF?”

Sipping on her soda, she said, “Hmm.. three days, I think. My stylist unnie recommend it to me.”

See, that’s some newbie problem.

“Let me guess, you just click it and didn’t check the tags first?”

“As expected of Asianfanfics veteran. You know me that much.” I just rolled my eyes as she ruffles my hair. “So what’s your suggestion, my lady?”

“Lets change the tags. Tags are important.” I said unconsciously snuggles closer to her neck, “What kind of stories do you want to read?”

She zoned out for a second, “Girls. It should be all about girls. Oh, It’s more better if there are some bed scenes~”

“Eew, ert bunny.” I ignore her smug grins, and reached for the keyboard. After I typed the ‘girlxgirl’ tags, it immediately shows some updated stories, “Ah, this bring back memories. Here, what title you want to read?”

Well, I haven’t use AFF for like a year, I think. I was so busy..working to reach my dreams in this foreign country and then.. surprisingly an Idol proposes to me.

Thinking it back, so many things happened to me and I feel so blessed. Smiling to myself, I bury my face deeper onto Joohyun unnie’s neck.

“There is so many stories! I don’t know what to choose.”

“Another tips, click the most commented story or story that has unique description.” She nods, and immediately click the one that catch her attention.

“Okay, now let’s read together, Wannie.” Hearing her excited voice, I averted my gaze to the screen and.. almost choked when the story’s title displayed.

“’C-call Me Daddy?’”

Joohyun unnie’s nods happily. “Yes, it got so many comments and the description succesfully lure me in. And look,” She points at the author name, “It’s from yermthedevil too! What a versatile author!”

Damn, that author is everywhere. But, still it better safe than sorry.

“Uh, could we switch to another story? I have this bad feeling, unnie..”

“Please, Wannie. I really want to read this story!” She pleads with her puppy looks, “It even has my name as a cast.. I’m curious~”

It tagged as ‘Irenexyou’? Aish, blame her popularity. She even has strong international fans.. But still, I feel that yermthedevil girl, has something wicked on her stories. Just by looking at the username makes me shiversshivers. 

“Please, Wannie~”

I.. I think I should give it a chance. Maybe it’s not that bad, after all?

 

“F-fine. Let’s read the first chapter.”

………

Okay.. it was such a bad idea! It was that bad.

That girl is such a wicked witch. As soon as we read the first chapter, the bed scenes greeted us. What kind of sane person opens their story with ?!! And look, she didn’t even put a ‘Mature’ tag beforehand! Asdfghjkl. But the worst part is, the original character name was Wendy! It’s feel like I was the main character, it makes me flustered.

Imagine there is story that use your name, the other main character doing some adult thing to you..

“Irene lay Wendy on her work table, as the older girl undress her younger girl. Irene then put the toy between her legs..”

That really makes my faces all red, because Joohyun narrates it with so much feeling and.. gosh, that y voice of her doesn't let me breath.

“Unnie.. I think we should stop reading for tonight.” But Joohyun unnie didn’t listen, and keep reading the story loud. I could only feel my entire body’s temperature increasing as she reads ..

Finally, chapter one finished. Joohyun unnie closed her notebook and put it on the nightstand. I just hope that she didn’t do anything weird after reading that erted story..

Just when I thought that I am safe, her raspy voice called me,

“Wannie..”,

“Y-yes, unnie?”

I gulped, because her face is only an inch apart from my face. She suddenly took out something from under the bed.

 

Oh shiz. Where the hell did she get that thing?!

 

“I am your Daddy, tonight.”