First Class

Daily Life of Wendy

Yo, it's me!! XD

Finally, i got the time to update! School has been hectic as usual so, yeah..

Please do enjoy this update, thank you! (and the Wenrene long awaited vacation is gonna happen!)

________

 

“Unnie, wake up~”

After washing my face, I tried to wake my wife as usual. But she doesn’t even budge. Aish, I don’t know why, but she is becoming more lazier each day.

“Unnie, you need to work. Ugh..” I shook her body, this time more stronger. “Yah, you need to wake up-“

Suddenly, I was pulled to her embrace.

“Hmm.. five more minute, Wannie. Let’s sleep..” I rolled my eyes, while her arms hugs me tighter. It’s not that I hate this, but she needs to wake up. I’m afraid Mr. Sooman will bombarding our residence with his phone calls soon.

“My Baeby..” My pet name has successfully made her to look at me, so I continue, “I hate to say this but you need to go to your schedule..”

But she kiss me, instead. “There’s no need~”

“Why? Don’t tell me you plan ditching your schedule again?!”

She quickly shook her head. “Of course not!” I just frowns, making her chuckles. ”The company gave me some days off. They say I deserve this~”

“You aren’t lying right?” I ask her again. Well.. I was just making sure that it was not one of her schemes.

“I’m an honest woman! Have you ever seen me lie before?”

“Yes. Two times. Or maybe more?”

She shook her head in disbelief. “No way! When I ever lie?”

“That time when you said you were sick but it turn out you just want to skip your schedule and play Overwatch, oh and that time when you.. and that time too..”

“..okay, stop. Maybe I’m not that honest but!” She quickly hug me again, “This time they really give me holiday. Because they knew I have to spend my time with my beloved, the cutest wifey in the world more~”

Uh, I wonder where she get that sweet mouth of hers.

“Yah, that was so cheesy, unnie.”

“But you like it though.” She winks, and as expected I am blushing again.

“Okay, but you still need to wake up like, now!”

Joohyun unnie whine, “Aww, why?! Can’t we just sleep a little bit more?”

Aw, she is so cute~ but I need to be more strict.

“Okay, why I need to let you sleep more?”

Aish, it feel like taking care a kid.

“Because you love me?” I facepalmed. But she doesn’t give up. “Oh, it’s because I’m more prettier than you so I need to get my beauty sleep~”

“So, are you saying that i’m not pretty?!

She shrugs, “Well, you are not.”

“Yah, how could you say that in front of your wife?!”

Chuckling Joohyun unnie said, “You are not pretty.” There is a pregnant pause, but I could feel her hand my face gently. “Because you are the most breathtaking, stunning, and mesmerizing woman I ever met.”

“U-unnie..”

I-i didn’t blush right? Did I?

“Wannie, you should look your face, it’s really really red kekeke~ You look like monkey’s kekeke~”

Ah, seriously this woman! Did she just insult me after a series of compliment?

“Hmph, fine! I’m gonna make you breakfast, I swear if you don’t come to the table in fifteen, I’ll chop your head!”

I gave her a warning, but she seems unfazed by it. “Oh, there’s no need for that.”

“Why? You don’t want to eat the usual breakfast? Should I buy from outside?”

 “No, we will eat outside. So for now, you should take a bath first.” I just stared at her blankly as she rise from the bed and took out her purple Gucci purse from the cupboard.

“Um, okay? I guess it saves me the trouble.”

“Oh, Wannie.” Just before I went to the bathroom, she called me.

“Yes, unnie?”

“Packs your clothes, too.” Before I could even react, she already took out two paper like things with ‘First Class’ printed on it, and succefully making my jaw dropped to the floor,

"U-unnie, is t-that?"

 

Grinning foolishly, she said, ”We are going to your hometown this afternoon.”