Unusual Idol

Daily Life of Wendy

A random story update to brighten your day (hopefully) XD

--------------

Have you ever wonders how’s your idol in real life? Her private life, her true character, anything? Well, if I must say, idols lead two separate life. Like, they have different personality! Why did I know? 

Because I actually live with one, obviously!

People thought that the famous Bae Joohyun is a symbol of perfection, flawless beauty that even the president recognize it. Her fans often describe Joohyun unnie as a true angel, oh, and they often said that we don’t deserve her, even the world, doesn’t deserve her.

They thought that Joohyun unnie is pure, elegant, hardworking, smart, insanely pretty and charming, well, that insanely pretty and charming part is the only thing I can’t deny. Other than that, I can’t agree with them..

Don’t believe me? Let’s find out this night. 

Okay, first is, Joohyun unnie pureness-

“Wow, your cute is getting more rounder, Wannie.”

“Y-yah unnie, don’t just randomly my .”

She laughs and went to her favorite purple sofa while I could only blushed then continue ironing our clothes.

See, it’s been only a minute and she already exposed her ‘pureness’.

“Wannie, pass me the tv remote. It’s too far from me.”

I stops ironing, rolled my eyes and pick up the fallen remote. “It’s only like, 10cm from your position, unnie.”

She laughs, “Thank you, Wannie. This couch seems didn’t want me leave her.” 

“You even give gender to a couch, unnie?”

“Hey, sofa has heart too, you heart her feeling apologize to her, now.” 


Wait, did she seriously just tell me to apologize.. to a couch?


“Uh, okay. Sorry Mrs. Couch.”

Hey people, let me tell you, Joohyun unnie is that random.
So, let’s proceed to the next step.

Oh wait, let me turn off the ironing machine first.

...

Now, how about her being an elegant lady?

“Wannie, can you bring the carrot cake here?” Joohyun unnie suddenly asked, her eyes glued on the tv. Oh, this is my chance!

“Okay, please wait a minute.” 

I open the fridge and took out the carrot cake from yesterday. I swiftly place the carrot cake on our living room table.

“Many thanks, wifey~”

Oh it seems nothing weird will happen, I miscalculated.

“No problems, unnie.” I peck her cheeks. 

But suddenly she grab my hand, and pull me to her arms.

“Wait. Did you hear that?” 

“H-hear what?” 

Joohyun unnie put her finger in front of my lips, and seriously said, “Keep quiet.”
I could only nods, because I still don’t know what happen.. and kind of scared. I hope it’s not a ghost or some robbers.. 


PSSH.

 

“Y-yah! Why did you keep farting on me!”

 

See, what kind of elegance was that? and why did i feel like it was a dejavu?!

 

“Hey, I can’t help it. I don’t want to die while holding a fart.” Joohyun unnie said seriously.


“But I never knew someone who died from holding a fart?”

Joohyun unnie shook her head. “You are still young, Wannie. You haven’t see the world.” Okay, it was totally random and weird. “I bet you didn’t know there is even someone who died because he was picking his nose.” 


“R-really? H-how can it happen?”

Whoa, it’s my first time hearing that. Maybe unnie is right, I’m still too young and naïve.

I didn’t know Joohyun unnie is very smart! You’re so cool, unnie!

 

“Yeah!” Joohyun unnie nod her head, and with some seriousness she said, ”If I remember correctly, he was picking his nose while trying to cross the highway!”

 

…..

 

Okay, maybe I think too highly of her.