Protective Bae

Daily Life of Wendy

For those who is struggling, cheer up! Things will get better! Here is a chapter to cheer your day! (Hopefully XD)

 

------

After the whole bickering things, I decide to forgive my unnie. I know that eventhough she was kind of annoying, she is my wife. The only woman that could made me fall in love. So, I just try to being a good, obedient wife and patiently waiting for her to finish her music schedule. I try to look at makeup room's interior that seems a bit unique... uh, I think it's more fascinating to stare at Joohyun unnie's charming face.

Aw, i'm such a dedicated wife. 

“Whoa, a cute girl!”

I was so focused on watching Joohyun unnie getting her make up done when a girl voice, spoke loudly.

I turn around and found a familiar looking girl, taller than me, (because sadly I’m the shortest one here) staring intensely at me. Uh, no fair. Why are the people in tv station so pretty?

Wait.. Is that girl smirking?

“Uhm, hello?”

I didn’t know what to do but I greet her. Because I don’t want to be known as Joohyun’s unnie rude wife.

“Lucky!” The tall girl exclaim, and sit next to me. Like, seriously super close. “I never know Irene unnie has a georgeus manager like you!”

Oh, she thought that I was Joohyun unnie’s manager. I should play along, so no one will know our relationship. I need to protect her secret, because I don’t want to destroy unnie’s reputation.

See, I’m the best wife evah.

“I’m Wendy, nice to meet you.” I just bow a little, but why the tall girl’s eyes seems glittering?

“Hello, I’m-“ She can’t finish her words because a husky voice interrupt.

“Back off, Sooyoung.” Joohyun unnie is already standing in front of me. She took my right hands, and point at my ring finger. "She is off limit."

“Aww, I’m too late to move. That guy must be a very lucky person.”

Is that a compliment? That was a compliment, right?

I could feel Joohyun unnie threatening glare toward the younger girl, but she masks it off with a smile. “Yeah, so you better get your makeup and promote your song properly.”

Uh, I hope that they’re not gonna fight here. There is a few makeup artists that currently staring at our direction and, well, they’re both idols so.. it will definitely affect their career..

“U-uh, Joohyun unnie let’s go. It’s your turn to perform!” I quickly try drag her to the studio but she smile at me, and stop beside that Sooyoung girl.

“For your information, it wasn’t a ‘he’.” Joohyun unnie whisper to Sooyoung (but I could still hear it, clearly), then she point at her own ring finger. “It’s a ‘she’ and, yes, I’m a very lucky person, indeed.”

“W-what..”

"Let's go, honey." Joohyun unnie ignore her and just drag me to the exit door.

 

Did she just casually spill her secret marriage to her colleague?!

But, a protective Bae Joohyun is so hot. I can't help but to blush at her action. 

Gosh, I need a very very big fan to cool off my heating face.