Best Idol

Daily Life of Wendy

A very very short bonus chapter, because why not? XD

 

 

-------

Today is Joohyun unnie’s parents anniversary. So, after unnie’s schedule we need to go to Daegu, celebrating my in laws 30th anniversary. Uh, I kinda nervous because it will my first time coming back to Daegu as Joohyun unnie’s legal wife. I hope there is no embarrasing moment tonight.

So, today I accompany my childish unnie to her schedule, why is that? Well, because she is nagging her company to let me come with her. At first the CEO, Mr. Lee Sooman, disagree, but Joohyun unnie threaten him saying, “If you don’t let my wifey come, i’ll every women’s in the street.”

And as expected, Mr. Lee Sooman could only sigh helplessly while Joohyun unnie drags me to the car with her childish grin on her proud face.

Yeah, I should have smack her head earlier-

“Wannie, are you ready for tonight?” Joohyun unnie asks while staring at her phone, making me stop daydream. I glance at her and momentarily stunned upon seeing something on her phone.

“What do you think you are doing right now, unnie?”

“What? I didn’t do anything.” She innocently said. Aish, seriously this woman. She thinks that she could fool me.

I rolled my eyes. “Give me your phone.” As expected she shook her head frantically. “If you didn’t do anything, give me your phone first.”

“W-what? There’s nothing in my phone!” Joohyun unnie squeaked. Aww, she is actually adorable and cute.

 

But only if she stops being a ert.

“Erase those  picture of mine, or..”

She suddenly become braver, “Or what? I’m not afraid at anything!” She smirks, and i know that she's gonna say that kind of things again.

 

“I am Bae Irene, the best idol in the world! Nobody could threaten me! I have been through many hard situation before!“

 

See. I've told you so.

Okay, if it's that you want, don't blame me for getting nasty.

 

“Okay, Miss great Bae Irene, the best idol in the world, I can't threaten you.." I paused and she is still smirking, "So i just want to give you an advice.." I slowly reach for her ear, and whispers, "I think you should sleep with your beloved Ms. Sofa tonight.”

 

Now, let’s count to three.

One, two, three..

 

“What!! You can’t be serious, honey!” She suddenly hugs my waist, almost crying. “We haven’t do it since forever! You can't do this to me! Please, i need your cute tonight!”

 

I rolled my eyes again. “Since forever your head! You were so fierce last night, I can't even sit properly now!”

 

".…."

 

I could even heard her driver choked on his saliva. Maybe he was entertained, or more like, surprised because our rated R conversation.

 

Damn, my bottom it's still hurt.