Problem Solving

Daily Life of Wendy

Surprise! Sorry for the late update, so many things happen. Semester breaks, and some field trips prevent me updating this story XD

Thank you for reading this fic! Please enjoy this short update and have a good day!

 

----------

 

“Honey~ Listen to me~”

After her slip out, I decide to chase her out from the room.

“Wannie~ Jisoo is my relative.”

 

What.

 

“B-but you never tell me about her or him.” Yeah, it’s my first time hearing that. I don’t even know which Jisoo, because there are too many Jisoo out there. Is it a man, or woman? Is it from the entertainment circle or normal citizen? If she or he from the entertainment circle, is it the handsome actor Jisoo, or the Lovelyz Jisoo? Oh, and that unique girl from BlackPink who always trying to balance a bottle on her shoulder too..

“I’ll tell you, so let me in first..”

Uh, I feel so guilty. Maybe I was too hard on her. Geez Seungwan, you should take care of your wife.

So, trying to be the good wife once more, I slowly unlock the door. But, she suddenly pounce on me, making me fall into bed.

G-gosh, I could feel her warm breath against my face.

“Please don’t mad at me, I’ll tell you everything.” Joohyun unnie huskily said while staring at me.

No, no, it’s bad. Don’t stare at me like that, unnie!

Are you trying to melt me or what?!!

“O-okay.” I managed to utter, then with some willpower I nod my head. “J-just let me sit properly first..”

She nods and stand up.

Oh, thanks god. I thought I was dead when Joohyun unnie stare at me with her mesmerizing, captivating yet perfect pair of eyes-

“Wannie? You okay?” She my hair slowly making me realized that I was daydreaming again.

“O-oh sorry.” Calm yourself, Seungwan. It’s not time for fangirling, alright. “Please continue.”

Joohyun unnie nods. “So.. Kim Jisoo is my stepsister.” Then she told me the story how her family adopt Jisoo till Jisoo move out to pursue her career as idol. Joohyun unnie said that she was dreaming about her childhood with Jisoo when I heard her sleeptalking.

Okay, I should’ve listen to her first.

“Um.. I’m sorry unnie, I shouldn’t shout at you.”

She shook her head as she hold my hand. Giving some fleeting kiss on the back of it. “It’s my fault. I should’ve told you sooner.”

“Um.. which Jisoo? You know there are some kind Jisoos in Korea..”

She beams a smile, maybe because she know that I’m not mad anymore. “That rookie idol from Blackpink.”

So, that weird-ahem. I mean, that unique girl, is Joohyun unnie sister?!

“I didn’t expect that.” I said with a smile. “I mean that’s a surprise."

“I have awesome family right?” She said with a smug grin. Oh gosh, not this ‘bragging mode’ again. “I mean, the oldest daughter, Bae Irene is the most popular, loved idol in Korea, while the other daughter, Bae Jisoo or everyone knows as Kim Jisoo, is the promising idol with lot of talent and charisma.”

“But, actually, I could feel your resemblance with her. You guys are not too different from each other.”

Upon hearing what I said, she smirks. “Is it because of my charming and pretty self?”

“Um, nope.” She frowned, but I continue my words, “But, it’s okay. Now, I must thank your silliness and annoying self for making me realize that Jisoo is still way better than her older sister.”

As soon as I said that, I run toward the living room.

“Yah, come back here you lil’ hamster. I’ll punish you and it’s gonna make you can’t walk properly tomorrow!”

 

 

 

Well I guess I kinda waiting for her punishment tonight.