Little One

Daily Life of Wendy

“Unnie don’t forget to eat your lunch, okay.”

“Yes, yes, yes.. ugh, you’re so nosy like my mom.”

“Hey, I made you lunch, don’t forget that!”

“I’m just kidding babe! Alright, I need to shoot the drama, see ya later! Love u!”

“Fighting, and love you too, unnie~”

Click.

So, after the whole ordeal at Kang Seulgi’s residence, me and Joohyun’s unnie friends become closer. Joohyun unnie and Sooyoung is back at being best buddy, well because the tall girl is somewhat becoming closer to Seulgi. I think Joohyun unnie was cautious because Sooyoung is kinda flirty, but now.. she found her Princess Bear so, I don’t think she will make a move to me ever again. I will tell you the full story of Princess Bear and Princess Chicken another time.

Now, i need to wash these clothes..

Just when I was about to wash the laundry, the bell rings.

I put the detergent aside, and went to the intercom. I quickly open the door when I see who’s standing on the other side.

“Unnie!”

“Hi my baby Seungwan~” We immediately hug each other. Well, it’s been a while since I saw her.

 “Oh gosh, it’s been so long since I saw you.. oh!” I just notice there is a little girl clutching her all this time. “It’s this little Jinnie?!”

“Eomma, who is this auntie?” The little girl squeaked. Aww, she is so cute~

Taeyeon unnie pats her head. “This is eomma's bestfriend, aunt Wendy, go say hi~”

“Hello, I’m Hwang Ji Na. I'm four years old this year.” The said girl bows, and cutely introduce herself. 

“Aww, you are so cute and pretty~” The little girl is really resemble her mother a lot. If I must say, she is Taeyeon unnie mini-me. “Hello, Hwang Ji Na, I am Bae Wendy, call me aunt Wendy~”

Little Ji Na suddenly hug me. “Thank you aunt Wendy, you are pretty too. I like you.”

“Aww, look at you two.. I’m glad Jinnie already like you.”

“Oh, where is Fany unnie?”

“She is in Paris.” Oh wow. No, I’m not surprise because Tiffany unnie is considered as a global star.

“Hmm, I see..”

“Seungwan..” I nods, then Taeyeon unnie sheepishly smile, “Sorry to trouble you, but can I ask you a favour?”

I quickly nod my head. Afterall, she and her wife already helped me so much. “It’s okay, unnie I’ll gladly help you and Fany unnie.”

“That’s great! Um.. so can I leave Jinnie here for a day? I promise, we will pick her up tomorrow morning! I need to fly to Paris for Fany’s brand launching so, yeah..”

I glances at the fluffy little girl in my lap, aww she is so cute. “Of course. I’ll definitely watch her. I bet Joohyun unnie will be delighted too!”

“Thank you so much, Wen!” I smiles, as I watch Taeyeon unnie scoops her mini-me to her arms. “Now, Jinnie, eomma need to go to mom’s exhibition.”

Little Ji Na nods, “Yes, I know that eomma. Have a safe flight..” The little girl is such a smart one.

“Jinnie need to be a good girl and protect aunt Wendy, okay?”

Ji Na immediately salutes to her eomma and it makes me giggle. “Don’t worry eomma.”

“Eomma believes in Jinnie." Taeyeon kiss her girl's forehead before she excused herself. "Okay, see you soon Wen!"

"Take care unnie, have a safe flight!"

-------

“I’m home, Wannie!”

“Welcome back, unnie!” Just when I’m about to go and hug her as usual, a pair of little arms wrapped my waist prevent me to go further.

“Don’t go, auntie~”

Upon seeing the little Jinnie, Joohyun unnie frowns. “Uhm, whose kid is this?”

“She is Ji Na, Tiffany and Taeyeon unnie’s daughter.”

“Auntie, who is this scary auntie?” Jinnie spoke and spread her arms protectively, “I’ll protect aunt Wendy!”

“Hey, little brat, i’m not scary! I’m her wife!”

I could only chuckles. “Don’t be like that unnie, she is still 4.”

“Back off scary unnie, Jinnie knows taekwondo.” I could sees Joohyun unnie huffing. Her angry face is so cute, I can’t help but giggles.

“Hey you little shi-“

“Language, Joohyun.”

“I mean little one." I nods in approval as Joohyun unnie continues, "Look, i'm harmless. Unnie is aunt Wendy's legal wife."

Her soft approach seems to success. "Really?"

"Of course, so let unnie hug aunt Wendy first, alright?" 

Seeing the interaction between them making my heart warms. I don't know, i just have a feeling that they gonna become good friend-

 

"But, you are too short, i don't think auntie want to marry you." 

"W-why, you little rascal!"

 

Uh.. Good friend, indeed.