Remembering Sunday

Daily Life of Wendy

“I-I’m really sorry, did you wait long?”

Argh, I’m so stupid.

I arrived a little late on our first date. But, I saw Joohyun unnie already standing in front of the café. Ugh, I feel so bad.

Joohyun unnie smiles and shook her head. “Nope, just arrived.”

She’s lying, I know for sure she’s been waiting for at least 10 minutes. Her coat was a little damp, maybe because of the falling snow. Yeah, it was almost Christmas and really cold.. and i made her wait in this weather, ugh, stupid Wendy.

“I-I’m really sorry, unnie, the taxi got stuck in the traffic. I was never come late, oh I was once late at my first day at my job and I got scolded heavily, I always mess up on the wrong timing, I’m sorry, please don’t be mad-“

“Wendy,” A pair of warm hands reach my trembling ones. “Calm down, you are rambling. I’m not gonna scold you, okay?”

I slowly look up and accidentally met with Joohyun unnie eyes. Her eyes were so beautiful and mesmerizing, I feel like I could helplessly fall in love if I keep staring at them.

“Wendy, you okay?”

Ugh, I’m so stupid. I was daydreaming in front of my crush. “E-Eh, I’m okay, unnie. Totally.”

Joohyun unnie smiles, and offer her hands. “Let’s go inside, shall we?”

After some hesitation, I finally nod shyly and took her hands with my trembling ones.

“Relax, Wen.” Joohyun unnie beams a smile, making me a little weak on my knees. “I’m right here, always with you.”

Oh, unnie. How could you effortlessly say that sweet stuffs to a girl.

You make me blush-

 

“Hey, Wannie, what are you daydreaming about?”

Seulgi’s voice brought me back. I almost forgot about her. She came to my apartement this afternoon, to learn about baking. She wants to bake for someone special, I need to ask her about it later.

“Oh, sorry, Seul, I suddenly remember my first date with Joohyun unnie.”

I could sense Seugi’s eyes twinkling with excitement. She put down her baking utensils for a moment. “Really? It must be very memorable for you!”

“Of course,” I smiles, “It was my best date experience ever. She was… romantic, you could say that.”

“Oooh, was Irene unnie really that romantic?!”

I giggles upon seeing an excited Seulgi. She is so eager to know about my romance, like a cute little kid. “I think she was the most romantic person I’ve ever known.”

“Was?”

I laughs at her question. “Joohyun unnie was the most romantic person at that time, but now she’s kinda tone it down, like, she sometimes act romantic and sometimes act like annoying jerk.” I paused, and smiles again. “But I still love her very much.”

“Aww, you guys are so cute.” She then pouts cutely, “I wish my love life was like you.”

“I thought you were dating Sooyoung?” I asks as I fasten my apron.

Seulgi shook her head with a sad smile. “No. Even thought she promised me she will marry me.”

“Wait.” I stare at her like she grows another head, “She promised you what?”

“She said she will marry me when I’m 24.”

“When?”

Seulgi tilt her head cutely. I swear everything she does, she’s a natural cutie. I envy that. “When we were kids. I was 9 and she was 6, I guess.”

What? Is this some kind of K-dramas I liked to watch? I kinda feel bad for Seulgi, Sooyoung must be forgot about that already.

“No offense Seul, but.. you seriously believed her words?”

Seulgi nods in innocent. “Of course, a promise is a promise, after all.”

Hm, what should I tell her now. She really believe Sooyoung is her true love. “Hm, I think you need to wait a little more for her, Seul.

“Okay, I’ll wait for my Princess Chicken!”

I guess I better ask Sooyoung myself. I hope she really meant her words for Seulgi.

“That’s the spirit.” I chuckles, their pet names really funny and cute. I guess the were calling each other that names when they were kids. “Okay, Princess Bear needs to learn how to bake first.”

Seulgi nods enthustiatically. It feels like I talk to a little kid, hehe. “Miss Wendy, please teach me how to bake,” She beams an eyesmile, “For Sooyoungie’s sake.”

“Oh Seul, I can’t believe we are in the same age.” I laughs and hug her tight. She’s really like a little sister to me, even though she is taller than me. “Okay, now lets start with the doughs!”

“Ay ay captain!”

I think I will have fun teaching this cute bear-like girl.

 

________

 

so we get a little flashback XD and now we know

seulgi's relation with sooyoung lol