Surprise Visit

Daily Life of Wendy

A surprise update!

 

---------

“Hello, I’m Kang Seulgi! 23 years old~”

 

I stare at the woman in front of me. Blonde hair, with perfect face ratio. I bet she is a model or something, because she’s that pretty. Eventhough dusts and black spots covered her face right now.

“Hello, I am Wendy, Joohyun unnie’s wife.”

“Nice to meet you, Wen!-“

“Ugh, who let you use the kitchen again?”

I could feel Joohyun unnie and her friends frustrated state. I mean their friend just burned half of the kitchen so.. yeah.

“Hehe, sorry. I heard Joohyun unnie brought her wife, so I want to at least cook something.” Seulgi said while giggling. The blonde girl is seriously radiates positive vibe all over.

“But, you can’t cook, Seul unnie.” Lalisa roll her eyes, but upon seeing guilty look from the bear-like girl, she can’t be mad. “Fine, just don’t cook alone again.”

“Yes, don’t worry.” Seulgi glance at me and shake my hand. “Hi Wendy, I apologize for the inconvenience. I already ordered some foods hehe.”

“Y-yes, it’s okay Ms. Seulgi.” I seriously can’t help but smile too. She is so cheerful. Then Joohyun unnie ushered everyone to wait at the living room because she said one more person will come.

“Is she gonna come?” Jennie asks when my wife busy playing with my hairs.

Joohyun unnie frowns, “Ugh, I dunno. She said she is on her way, but I really appreciate it if she doesn’t show up here.”

“Oh, I thought you guys were good friend, unnie?” It’s Rose’s question. Jisoo and Lisa nodded along upon Rose’s words.

I still have no idea who this mysterious girl is.

“I’m usually a rational person, but..” Joohyun unnie stare at me for a second, before continue. ”She is hitting my wife, in front of my face, dammit.”

Ah! So, is that idol girl?!

“I know Soo unnie is bold, but I really didn’t expect that.” Jisoo laughs, “I mean who is brave enough flirt with Bae Joohyun’s woman?”

“You mean, who is crazy enough to flirt with the Great Bae Joohyun’s chick, babe?” Lalisa speaks earning some nods from Joohyun’s unnie friends.

Seulgi nods vehemently. “Not to mention, the flirting happens in front the Great Bae Joohyun’s face. She’s lucky Joohyun unnie didn’t kill her on the spot.”

“Oh you know her too, Ms. Seulgi?” I asked her.  

“Hmm, I haven’t meet her, but I’ve heard tales about her.” Seulgi smiles, “I bet this Park Joy is not that bad? I've seen her on some tv shows and she looks kind..”

“Yeah, like I agree-“

“Yo, Miss Korea, Park Sooyoung is here!”

The door burst open. Okay, maybe it didn’t burst, but the front door opened abruptly. The crowd eyes went to the source of that noise, and I could see some of them facepalms.

“Speak of the devil.”

I could see Joohyun unnie’s roll her eyes. The tall girl was smiling from her eyes, but upon seeing Seulgi, her expression change dramatically.

“Princess Bear? Is that really you?”

 

What’s with the name? They know each other?!