Fluttering Feelings

Daily Life of Wendy

Surprise!!

_________

“You guys are disgustingly cute, you know?”

I frowns as I heard Seunghee unnie’s words. “I’ll take that as a compliment, I guess..” Then i keep cutting the carrots. Joohyun unnie is busy helping my mother gardening, while they assigned me for lunch duty.

“Tsk, why would you get married before me though. I’m more prettier than you.” She intentionally flaps her hairs, hitting my face.

“Hey, you want me to shove this carrot to your mouth unnie?”

“Ugh chill, woman. Why did u even irritated for?” And then she gasped. “Don’t tell me it’s because of the pregnancy? Is it what they called mood swings?! Oh and that was fast! I bet you and Joohyun do it everynight like rabbits-”

“Hey! Watch your mouth, unnie!” My sister is so annoying, ugh. Imagine living in one roof with her snarky remarks for about 20 years. “I’m glad I don’t live under the same house as you anymore.”

“Aww, you don’t need to be tsun-tsun on me, Wannie~ I know you missed sleeping beside a goodess like me~”

 

Haa, I really need to applaud for her high self-loving self.

 

“Unnie.”

“Hmm..”

“BaeJoo..”

“Hmm?”

“Joojoo baby!”

Oh she finally look at me. Even it embarrassing to calls her that, it still worth it.

“Alright~ What is it, honey?” She puts her novel on the nightstand and spread her arms, “Come closer.”

I literally jumps to her awaiting arms. I tell you, it’s so safe and comfortable here. “Nothing, unnie~”

“Hm, do you want to tell me what’s bugging you?”

“Uh..”

I feel like she knows me more than myself. Sometimes it kinda scary how sharp her intuition is, but I guess I’m that easy to read.

“No? Okay.. but remember, I’m always here if you need to talk about it.”

Her warm gaze is always got me.

I know she doesn’t usually do normal romantic stuffes to me, heck, she is far from that. She is weird and a ert, but she always see through me, bring the best of me.. and always giving her best effort to make me happy.

Like now.

I wrapped my arms around her waist tighter. “You know.. I just kind of worry about your job.”

“Oh, you mean the airport thingy?” I nods. “Don’t worry, I got it covered.”

Seeing her carefree attitude makes me more guilty. “Yah! What if the paparazzi use it to blackmail you or something? What if you are fired from your agency and what if-“

She placed her index finger on my lips, immediately stops my blabbering.

Sigh, I’m hoping for her lips though.

“Shush woman.”

“B-but..”

“I will prepare a press conference as soon we landed on Korea.” She winks, as I gasped. “So they can’t do anything funny to us~”

“Y-you don’t mean..”

“Yes, I’ll introduce my lovely wife here to the whole world!”

“W-what?! Is it okay?”

I mean, it’s literally a huge action that will affect her reputation she built over years.

“Don’t worry!” She confidently said. I could feel her determination through her glasses, “I’m not planning to hide our marriage from the start anyway, so it’s better to announce it fast when the momentum is here!”

“O-okay, if you say so..” I only could meekly said.

Wow, she risks her dream job again, for me, the plain Bae Seungwan. I can’t help but fall deeper than ever for her charming character.

“Great, now let’s sleep~” I only hums as a response, when she suddenly spoke again. “Oh, and Wannie, I think you should wash your face before you sleep.”

Puzzled, I asked her. “But I already washed my face?”

“Uh, there is a something on your lips.. there.”

“What?”

But, my lips didn’t get touched though?

Wait.

 

“I forgot that I was picking my nose with my index finger earlier.”

 

“Bae Joohyun!”