Miss Understanding

Daily Life of Wendy

Yo, it's me! Sorry, it takes some weeks to update this, because i got some finals. But finally, the holiday is here~

Anyway, please enjoy this short update~

 

 

P.s : I'm so obsessed with Momoland - Bboom Bboom right now.

 

----------------

 

Hello, it’s your girl, Bae Wendy here!

Happy New Year for you guys! Hehe, I know it’s late, but it’s better than nothing right?

I’m writing this while looking at the sky, and thinking when will I spend new year with Dad, Mom and Big Sister.

Mom, I miss you! How have you been, I hope you are healthy and still doing yoga because it’s good  for your figure! Dad! How are you? I hope you stop troubling the neighbour with your loud singing keke~ And Big Sis, are you still wearing that lame dress to the party? Keke~

Sometimes i feel a bit lonely in Korea but as you already know, I have the most charming, beautiful, and coolest wife in here~ So don’t worry about me.

Come to Korea again when you guys have time!

P.S. I’m still waiting for Joohyun unnie’s holiday, so please be patient, I’ll be home (with her, obviously) soon!

 

With Love,

Seungwan

XOXO

 

“I’m home!”

Oh, she is back already.

“Joohyun unnieeee~” I welcome her with a bear hug and peck on the lips. I frowns as my nose picked some weird smell from . “Uh, you reeks of alcohol!”

“Sorry, the crews and casts ask me to drink with them. You know I can’t say no.” Joohyun unnie smiles apologetically, then ruffles my hair. “How was your day?”

“I should have asked you that question..” I pouts, “I was just doing the usual boring chores, nothing exciting.”

She is Bae Joohyun, the busiest idol in Korea, I bet she is doing something cool again today. Oh, judged by her words, I think they just finished shooting new drama.

Glancing at my right hand, Joohyun unnie asks curiously, “What are you writing, Wannie?”

“Oh, I am thinking to send my family a letter!”

She chuckles, “Excuse me, did you know there is a technology called smartphone, Miss?”

“Of course, I know!” I pouts, pulling her closer than ever. “I just want it to be special, like those vintage movies. It feels romantic and authentic.”

“Should we exchanging letters, too?” Joohyun unnie suddenly said.

“I just don’t get you.” Sometimes, her idea is just great. “Should I remind you, we live together, unnie.”  

“Oh, thank you Ms. Smartypants.” She rolled her eyes, “I mean, we could still actually write for each other and then opens the letter in night.”

Wow, it actually a great idea.

“Unnie, that’s very smart of you!” I kiss her cheek, earning a proud grin from her. “Maybe it’s because of the sojus you drink earlier, but I think I like this smart Joohyun better.”

“Hey! I’m not drunk!!”

“Yeah, I get it. Wash yourself first and wait in the dining room.” I stole a peck one last time, and went to the kitchen to cook for the two of us.

----

After some minutes, the food is ready. Yay!

“Unnieee!”

I call her but she doesn’t respond. I quickly sense that she must be in the living room, so I put my apron down and went to the living room.

She, Bae Joohyun the nation’s idol, is currently sleeping on her favorite couch with mouth wide open. Aww, poor baby. She must be very tired,

but this is my revenge time! Finally, my chance has arrived kekeke~ Sorry, unnie.

Giggling, I took out my phone and capture some of her embarrassing photos from different angles. One, two..ten. Okay, that should be enough to blackmail her later~

Time to wake the sleepyhead~

“Unnie, wake up~ You need to eat dinner.” Slowly, I shook her body.

“Ugh, five more minutes.”

She is sleeptalking, aww cute~

“Unnie-“ Before I could shook her body again, I feel my body pulled into a secure hug. My face instantly becoming more red as she nuzzles on my cheek.

 

 “Hmm.. you are so warm,” She smiles in her sleep, before saying, “Jisoo.”

 

 

 

 

“YAH, BAE JOOHYUN! WHO THE HELL IS JISOO!!!