Fine Dining

Daily Life of Wendy

 

______________________

“Here, Joohyun should eat more!”

“Yeah, you must be very hungry working all day long!”

I could only huff when my parents literally put all the foods to Joohyun unnie’s plate.

“Mom, Dad. That’s too much, I don’t think unnie could finish it.” I decide to interrupt, because who knows they might be shoving foods into Joohyun unnie’s mouth instead.

Joohyun unnie chuckles, “It’s okay wifey.” She smiles at my parents, “Thank you Mom, Dad.”

“But she didn’t even go to work yesterday..”

“Shush, Seungwan. Let the elders do their things.” I rolled my eyes. What elders?! Aish, they are too much, alright.

“Look, Mom, Dad, my plate is still empty! What am I supposed to eat? Oxygen?”

But, they ignore me once again!

“Hello, there is a fabulous person speaking right here..” I could feel Joohyun’s unnie giggles, but she doesn’t say anything. Is she ditching on me?!

Sometimes I even wonder who the real youngest child of this family, Me or Joohyun unnie.

“Seunghee unnie, help me~” I decide to seek my sister help. I expected some of her usual exaggerate reaction.. But, she just shrugs nonchalantly and went back staring at Joohyun unnie with a dreamy look. What?

Ugh. Now, my sister is snatched by Joohyun unnie too. But, my family accepted her that easy, they even treat Joohyun unnie like a royal family member.

Well, that’s a good thing right? That means my marriage is blessed, and i should have been happy right?

Or not?

I could only pouts as I secretly hoped that Joohyun unnie will notice my suffering, and of course, save me from this silly ‘family isolation’.

“Open your mouth.”

I was pretty surprised when I found Joohyun unnie sitting so close to me, holding the spoonful of my favorite food with her usual sparkling smile.

Maybe sparkling is such a big understatement.

“A-aah.”

I don’t know what’s better, my mom cooking or the fact that Joohyun unnie literally looking at me, like i’m the prettiest girl on earth.

“Do you want more, Wannie?”

I could only nod. Because, she has that charming expression again. I’m afraid she will notice my messy self, and knowing her playful nature, she will not let me off without teasing me.

“T-thanks, unnie.”

“Anything for my beautiful queen.” And she adds a wink! 

 

I kinda understand what her fans has been saying on the internet.

 

She, Bae Joohyun, keep making my wigs fall, too.