The Meeting

Daily Life of Wendy

“So.. everyone. Meet my lovely wife, Bae Wendy.”

…..

After the nerve wrecking press conference, we’re on the way to Joohyun unnie’s friend place.

Um, about the conference, it’s okay I guess. Some reporters were very surprised and some were kinda expected that unnie is gay. Questions were keep flooding in like, “when did you guys married?”, or the most trickiest question I ever heard, “why did you married a woman? Aren’t you afraid of people judgement?”

I was very scared and my body went stiffs, I mean, everyone knows how crazy the netizens (especially Korean netizens) bash idols, and i'm afraid Joohyun unnie has to experience that kind of hate.. 

But Joohyun unnie keep holding my hand tightly, while answering the question skilfully.. oh I’m not gonna tell you what she said, because that was soo cheesy, hehe. After that, almost the whole nation expressed their support to us, well, some of them homophobic fans left the fandom but Joohyun is unbothered because she said she only needs me, kyaa~

“Wannie, we’re here.” I stopped writing the diary.

There’s a big house standing in front of our car. Okay, I guess big is an understatement.. it’s a very big mansion you know!

“Oh, wow, is some princess lives here?” Joohyun unnie chuckles, and ruffles my hair.

“Well you could said that, she’s filthy rich.” She slowly unbuckles my seatbelt. “She like to swims on her money.”

“Really? Wow, talk about a weird hobby.” Maybe a normal girl like me could never understand rich people thoughts.

“Okay, let’s go. Everyone is here already.” She opens the car door and reach for my hand.

“W-wait, unnie." She looks at me, maybe wondering we're stopping when the front door of the mansion literally only 3 steps away.

"Are you not feeling well, Wannie?"

"No, it's not that." I shook my head, "Are you sure I’m presentable enough? I don’t want to embarrass you, unnie..”

Well, I’m gonna meet Joohyun unnie’s close friends.. and I heard they’re celebrities and influential people, so I’m afraid that they might find me plain and boring.

“Shh. You don't need to be pretty.”

I pouts. "Why? I thought i need to impress them so they could accept me as your legal wife?"

"Because I don't like it when people gawk at my beautiful wife for too long." She coolly said and went inside.

...

"H-hey unnie! W-what was that?! A-and wait for me!"

 

H-how could she makes me blush and just left me like that!