Avid Reader

Daily Life of Wendy

Yo, it's a short update! XD

Maybe i wil update the continuation in Saturday~

--------

Joohyun unnie has new habit.

I don’t know what she’s been doing with her phone all this time, but it’s getting annoying. She keep looking at her phone like, almost everytime. We’re supposed to eat dinner while telling each other daily life but look at her, she doesn’t even glance at me.. and I had enough.

“Unnie.”

“Hmm?”

“Joohyun unnie!”

“Hmm?”

I swiftly snatch her brand new Iphone X and hide it inside my pocket.

“Yah, Wannie gimme my phone!”

I shook my head and put my stern expression. “No, it’s our precious time. I won’t let you ruin our dinner with something trivial like that phone.”

“But, I’m halfway done.” She pouts, making me intrigued. What was she doing with her phone?

“A-are you by chance watching some inappropriate stuff?”

Joohyun unnie snorts, “Tch, I’m not that low.”

“Says the person who took pictures of my .”

Her face flushed, “W-what’s wrong with it? It’s my wife ..” Then, her smug face is returning,  “At least I don’t take picture of other people … Oh, that’s actually not a bad idea.”

“If you did that I’ll seriously calling the cops.” I could never understand her logic. Did I married a molester?

I quickly unlock her phone, and open the browser app. I’m gonna check her web browser to find out what kind of things she’s been searching.

“Baby, Wannie~ My phone-” I just gave her an icy glare and she immediately shut . She knows if she speaks any further, she will end up in the living room as usual.

Let’s see.. ah she hasn’t close the web. Ah?!

It’s Asianfanfiction?! She has been reading some fanfics?

“Unnie, you read fanfics?” She nods vehemently making me chuckles, “Did you even understand these stories?”

Well, there are some unclosed tab, so I’m guessing she binge reading them.

“Yah, eventhough I don’t speak it much, I could still read English, you know.” She huffs, her haughty expression is on. "For your info, my grammar is good."

I laughs, "Are you the one reader that always trying to correct the author's writing? That grammar nazi?"

"Hm, i don't even leave a comment." She shrugs, "I'm an idol, so i'm too busy~ I just subscribe and read."

Hearing her reasoning, i shook my head in dissaproval. "Unnie, you need to appreciate them! If you like their stories, leave a comment! or leave an upvote will do if you really that busy. You already give them an upvote right?" Seeing her expressionless face, i let out a sigh. "Unnie, at least you should leave an upvote, it will makes them happy."

"Okay, i'm sorry.. i didn't think like that. I'll leave a comment and an upvote if i like the stories!" She said with a determined face. Seeing that, as AFF veteran reader, i feel accomplished and happy. 

I nods, "Now, let eat first. then we could read your favs stories together."

Her eyes widened, "You read fanfic too, Wannie?"

"Of course, what do you think i was doing whenever i got free time from school back then?"

"Uh.. you are studying?"

 

Ugh, forget it. Speaking with Joohyun unnie sometimes need more patience.

For now, I just need to keep her phone so we could eat in peace.