The Friends

Daily Life of Wendy

“Everyone, the main star is here!”

 

As soon as we open the door, a loud voice booms. I almost jumps if Joohyun unnie didn’t hold my arm.

“Yah, Lalisa stop yelling. You are scaring my girl.” Joohyun unnie grumbles. “Let’s sit there, baby.”

Nodding, I could only follow unnie as she pulls my hand toward a bunch of beautiful girls.

Wow, they really are beautiful, like, amazingly beautiful. I felt like an ugly potato compared to them.

“Aye, look who’s gone protective and ~” The tallest one spoke. Her hair is long, wavy and kinda pink. She was hugging a girl with silky black hair, and cat-like eyes, well.. she doesn’t pale in comparison, I mean she is that pretty.

“Aww, our big Sister Joohyun is married but she doesn’t even tell us. I’m hurt unnie..” The shortest one with purplish hair faking tears and clutch her heart dramatically, making me giggles. I bet she is the funniest one.

Joohyun unnie rolls her eyes, but still pats the purple hair girl. Hey, is it me or she really look like a younger version of Joohyun unnie?

“Well, sorry for not telling everyone. Let me introduce her properly.” She glances at me and I just nods. “She was Son Seungwan, but now she belongs to the Bae.”

“Nice to meet you guys.” I formally bows, and surprisingly I’m not stuttering. Wow, I should be proud.

“Nice to meet you Seungwan unnie, I’m Chaeyoung or everyone calls me Rosie and this is my girlfriend, Jennie.” The tallest girl greet me with her girlfriend first. Oh, she is the lady with cat-like eyes from earlier. Chaeyoung and Jennie, okay, I’m gonna call them Chaennie.

Then the second couple, it’s the Lalisa girl and Joohyun unnie look-alike. “I’m Lalisa and this dork here is my girl, Kim Jisoo.”

“Yo, I’m Jisoo, you can call me sis-in law, Seungwan unnie~”

Wait? Sis-in-law? Oh, i got it!

“A-are you Joohyun unnie’s-“

“Yes, she is my little sister.” Joohyun unnie smiles, and whispers, “Now that you already meet her, you don’t need to feel jelly again, Wannie.”

“I-im not jealous. Never.” I hit her arms repeatedly, “Hmph.”

“Aww~ My baby is so cutee~”

“Uh, I hate to be that person, but..” I see Lalisa fidgeting, and speaks again, “Have anyone seen Seulgi unnie?”

 

And as if on cue, a loud boom come from the kitchen side.

 

“Kang Seulgi!”