Fancy Date

Daily Life of Wendy

"Unnie?"

So, after the whole ordeal with Little Jinnie, Joohyun unnie seems more affectionate than usual. I mean  imagine the usual clingy Bae Joohyun, but an even more clingy version of that.

"Hmm?" See, she just nods and keep back hugging me. But, i need to tell her to stop.

"Baby?"

"Why, Wannie?"

"Can you let go of me first?"

She look up and pouts. "Why? Can i just hug my pretty wife in peace?!" I shook my head in disbelief. "I need my daily hug to function properly-"

"BUT I NEED TO USE THE GODDAMN TOILET, UNNIE!"

How could i finish my business when she leisurely hug me from behind the toilet seat?

"Why don't you say so, baby?" she giggles as she go out from the bathroom.

 

Is it legal to kill your own wife?

 

-----

Except for the extra clinginess, Joohyun unnie is actually becoming more mature. She doesn't pick her nose, or fart in front of me anymore and that's really hot.

It makes her more charming for me.

...Jesus, i'm becoming weirder everyday.

"Everything is ready. Wan?" 

Joohyun unnie voice broke my daydream.

I glance at my own reflection on the mirror. Did this dress really suit me?

"Uh, i don't know if the dress suits me?"

Joohyun chuckles. She took my right hand and kiss it tenderly. "Nobody rocks the red dress as well as you do, babe."

I try so hard to fight the blushes that creeping on my face. "Well, you kinda looks good in blue, unnie."

Her blue dress really complements her insane figure. Oh, who am i kidding. She is Bae freaking Joohyun.

I bet even if she shows up with some plastic bag on her body, everyone still worships her, though.

"I look great with everything, though.. but thank you for the compliment, Your Highness." I roll my eyes as she winked at me. 

"You dork." I pinch her stomach 'cutely'. She is groaning in pain but i just smile lovingly. "Why did i even agree to marry you, hun?"

"Hm, i don't even remember asking you to marry me?" She scratch her head seriously and gasped. "Oh, did you hypnotized me to ask you for a marriage?! Omg, i can't believe you, Wannie!"

"Ugh, i hate you." 

I take it back. She is still the same, childish Joohyun. She is lucky she's pretty, ugh.

Joohyun unnie laughs. "Love you too, baby." She swiftly pull my wrists and i kinda lost my body's balance. I unsconsciously put my arms on her neck to seek for the balance support. Her toned arms already reached my waist protectively.

"Is this your greasy way to make me kiss you?"

Now, my eyes meet her beautiful ones. The distance between our faces already gone. I can even see the naughty glints in her eyes. "I don't know. Did it success?"

I don't know why but i feel so brave tonight.

Oh, maybe it was the dress that makes me bolder.

 

So, i just crashed my lips on her.

 

Let's say, i won't mind being late on our fancy date this time.

 

-----

Surprise!!!! lmao

thx for still reading xx