Bae Seungwan

Daily Life of Wendy

Guess who is the bottom ;)

---------------------

 

I didn’t even think that I will be married this fast, because Joohyun unnie proposal seems so sudden.. and unreal to me. I mean, I never been in a relationship before and no experience at all. But, here I am, Son Wendy no, Bae Seungwan already married for about 3 months to Bae Joohyun.

Well.. this is my first relationship and hopefully, will be my last. Aw, I sounded like a cringey teenager girl.

It’s 5.00 in the morning and I’m currently cooking some breakfast for us, because Joohyun unnie have to go shooting some dramas and sings at the Music Bank. After that she still has some game and coffee commercial shoots. Uh, I’m afraid she overexerted herself, because I know very well her workaholic nature is never gone.

“Babe, have you seen my purple socks?” Joohyun unnie suddenly asked me. “Oh, and good morning to you, wifey.” She added, and quickly peck my lips, making me blush a little.

“G-good morning too, unnie.”

She whines, and pouts. “Wannie, I told you to call me that name.”

“Y-yeah, good morning too,” Uh.. This is embarrassing, “H-hubby..”

It’s not that I hate to call her ‘hubby’, I’m still adjusting myself to married life.

I'm trying, okay. 

“It’s better.” She grins like a dork, and quickly sit on her usual spot as i put her favorite dish on the table.

"Wait a bit." I leave the stove for a minute to fetch unnie’s favorite socks, and give it to her. “Here is your favorite socks, unnie.”

She seems surprised, because her eyes was wide open. “Whoa, is this a magic? Where did you find them, Wannie?”

Joohyun unnie tend to forget her things. So it’s become my job to find the missing things, every single morning.

“It’s in your drawer.”

“But, I didn’t find it earlier! Oh I know, this is what they call a mother’s magic.” She give me a thumb up, while laughing loudly. “When you search a thing but you can’t find it, it will magically appear whenever a mom decide to search for it!”

This dork unnie, seriously. I can’t help but laugh along with her.

“But I’m not your mom though?”

“Well, you are surely not my mom, but..” She paused and her beautiful, mezmerising eyes met mine, making me gulps nervously.

“Y-yeah?”

“But you will be our children’s mom in the future, Wan.” She smirks, and i don't know why but.. she is very hot right now. "And we will have a lots of kid, so be prepared."

 

My friends, if you have a weak heart, i suggest you to not marry Bae Joohyun.