Meet Again

From A Tangle '&' to A Knot '♥'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been a few days since at the mall, Seoyeon was making breakfast for the household in the kitchen humming to some tune.

"Ahem.. *cough " She heard someone coughing seeming to get her attention. She frowned and turn back to see Jimin leaning at the door, hands inside his pockets looking away as her eyes looked at him.

"Do you need anything? Water?" She asked wondering why he was in here.

"Not really.." he replied biting his lips as she turn back and continued her thing.

"Actually..."

She turn back again to hear him out.

"Aish...don't turn back. I can't even say anything properly", he mumbled and looked away.

She laughed a bit at his shyness. 

"I can't believe we spent our teenhood together yet we never had a presentable form of convo", she said making him blush.

"Can you, for once be comfortable with me and mom? I still feel like I'm not welcome here"she said sadly.

"You know t-thats not true" he said as she nodded sighing.

"Any favour I can help with? Feel free to tell", she said turning back to her work again.

"The day after tomorrow, mom got an invitation for a party. And I have to go there too but.."

"But?"

"I haven't gone to any and..she said I needed to bring a partner and.." he was blushing madly while saying it.

"You're asking me to be your partner?"she asked 

"Y-yes" he replied with a flushed face.

"You don't have any girl as friends, do you?"

"That's why I'm asking you"

"But it must be one of those high class ones how am I supposed to go--"

"I, myself don't know about it Seoyeon" he bite his tongue as her name softly slip out his tongue. The girl too, felt the weirdness when he said her name. The two have been living under the same roof since ages ago but never did they have a proper, free and long conversation enough to feel like friends. But then, the little small exchanges they had always felt like they know each other very well. Whenever they have a 'talk' it's like how two known-long friends have a deep talk about something related to each other with a little bit of joke and topped with slight sarcasm. Their relationship was something undefinable.

"I don't have a dress too"

"Are you free to go with me in the after noon? I'll buy you one since it's my favour and I need some other things to buy too"

"What can I say? You're basically ordering me"

"I'm not" She nodded rolling her eyes.

"Please call your mom, breakfast is ready. And yes, I'm not ordering" she said smiling.

He walked away amused shouting "Mom, breakfast is ready" along the way.

*-*-*-*

 

"You know what?" She said startling the boy.

"This is the first time in 7 years that we're spending time together" she added making him blush again.

"So, are you saying you like it?" he asked satisfied of himself.

She smiled at him and nodded.

"Sorry for being the awkward one", he said making her chuckle a bit.

"Come on, we can't be late" she said pulling him with her  to start picking the dress.

*-*-*-*

 

'Is she done already? We can't be late.'

He knocked at her room.

"Done oppa..Will be out in a minute!" He heard her shout so he just nodded and wait sitting on the sofa.

"Done! How does it look?" She said chirppily. Seoyeon's mom was looking at her artwork proudly from the side.

Jimin just blushed and look away mumbling some incoherent words.

"Let's go"

 

As soon as they entered the place, they're kind of shocked to how big it was. It wasn't a simple party but a big and elegant one. One where chaebols are here and there dancing and having expensive drinks. Jimin knew her mom's job is something big but not the level of attending this kind of events. Seoyeon saw Mrs.Park engaging with some other people being dressed beautiful herself.

"Mrs.Park is there"

Jimin guide her along with him near his mom.

"Oh, you guys are here. Everyone this is my son an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter