Just another day

From A Tangle '&' to A Knot '♥'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEOYEON'S POV
"Wanna go out today? I'm kind of free", Myungsoo said keeping down his spoon as he finished eating.
"I'll be going out to meet a friend in the noon", I replied remembering Dylan who messaged me earlier that he will reach the airport by 1:30pm.
"Friend? "
"Yeah, he'll be back today and told me to wait for him in the airport", I answered finishing up the plates.
"He?"
"Dylan. The one you talked sometime before on the phone.", I replied going for the sink to wash off.
"I thought you said you didn't have any friend?"
" He worked with me in one of my part time before and kind of got close. Umm we can go together and meet him if you don't like to stay at home...if you're fine with that ofcourse"
He thought for a moment.
"Okay, it's not like I have anything to do", he said. I nodded and resumed back to my work.
 

I felt him walk off but stop abruptly on the doorway before turning his heels.

"On a second thought, I kind of realised I have to meet up with the boys. You're okay with us heading there after meeting up with your friend?", he asked.

"Sure", I said flashing back to the first and last time I went there, Jiwon...

"Okay then. I'll be in the room", he said and walk away.

*-*-*

 

"H-Hey!! God, I miss you so much", exclaimed Dylan as he came forward and give me a hug.

"Miss you too. How was it staying there?", I asked him as he gave Myungsoo, who was beside me,  a confused look.

"It was fine. Who is he?", he asked.

Ah. Why didn't I thought of it before? Ofcourse he would ask who he was 

"A friend I met recently", I answered smoothly.

"A friend? You made a friend? WowW the glow up", he said genuinely looking surprised.

"Oh, Shut up.", I hit slightly as he faked a pain with an 'Oww'. 

"Hi, I'm Dylan Lee". He lend out a hand for a shake.

"Myungsoo", he replied back short and accepted his gesture.

Dylan gave me weird look probably trying to ask me something along 'Is he always like this?'

"You need to help me unpack my things. I'll be staying here for good and lots of stuffs to do. I need your help", he said with an apologetic look.

Dylan has always been an organised man. He doesn't like to keep things for the next day. Either he'll finish things himself or lend a help from his trusted friends. 

"Sure, that's why I'm here, ain't I?"

Well, yeah. I'm one of his trusted friends.

"Ughh Expected of my little angel", he said as he came forward to picn me hard on the cheek.

"OwW! Stop that hurts!", I seeth in pain.

"Blame your squeezy cheeks. I miss pinching you so bad", he said retracting his hands with a chuckle as I frowned. 

We got in Myungsoo's car and I got in the passenger seat and him at the back. Myungsoo looked at me...probably asking me where we should be heading to.

"Are you staying at the same place?", I asked Dylan.

"Yeah. It's near to yours and I like staying there", he replied which made me sink a bit in realisation. I'm not staying there anymore.

"Uh.. Actually, I moved", I said giving a quick glance at Myungsoo whose eyes are sharp on Dylan. 

"What? With your mom? That's gr--"

"No. It's just me", I cut him off.

"Oh..". He didn't say further..maybe realised that it's not something I would like to talk right now.

I told Myungsoo the area and we head off.

 

We walked in the apartment which haven't been used in a long time. It was a medium sized apartment, with four rooms. It's my fifth time here.

"You should go and bath. I'll go and unpack your things", I said.

"Yeah but don't open the first chain", he replied. As I look at Myungsoo, I realised I shouldn't have bring him here. He must be feeling awkward.

"Myungsoo, will you be fine here alone?", I asked mouthing 'sorry', but he didn't seem to catch it but rather look confused. He nodded and I went inside Dylan's room.

The bedsheets were covered with white sheets. I quickly removed it as it needed to be washed. I looked for the keys inside his duffle bag and opened the warbrobe with it to find that many of his things are still there laying neatly. I quicken my pace and quickly pull out his clothes and fold it to place it inside the wardrobe.  I heard the door opened and look back t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter