The Decision

From A Tangle '&' to A Knot '♥'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seoyeon-ah, you can't be serious?!", quiered Jimin looking hopeless.

"If this is the only way to bring it down then, yes. I have made my decision", Seoyeon replied.

"Look, don't think about how she threatened using my mom, okay? We can deal with this. After some months, they'll get bored and it will just die like that. You don't need to put yourself into this, Seoyeon"

"But the name is not cleared off. I don't want that. I don't want people to bury it in the wrong way ..No way. Please, take me to her. Please?", she pleaded.

"What the hell did she say to you?! Why are you doing this to yourself?!!"

"Its just an engagement. Nothing more, she told me that she'll call it off a year later. It isn't a big deal. And its not about money. I just want to end things in the right way"

"Do you think this is the right way? Have you talked about this to your mom?"

"I did"

"And what did she reply? Go and do what you want?"

"Oppa, please. This is the decision I have come to after thinking it the past 3 days. Its hard for me too alright? After all the thinking I did, I don't want to step back. The rumours are spread out violently. The guy doesn't really have a good reputation from before on so it isn't that suprising"

"Exactly. So, why do you have to get engaged in someone like him? What about your personal life? You're a girl, Seoyeon. We want the best for you"

"I want to give a try in changing the guy. I want to help Mrs.Kim. I'm already involved so why not give it a try? It's just a year...I can deal with it...I hope."

"Seoye--"

"Sorry for troubling you. I'll just hail a cab and--"

"Dress up"

"Huh?", she looked up confused.

"I need to go somewhere too. I'll just drop you"

A smile lifted up her lips when she heard him.

"Thank you", she said before turning to go and dress up.

*-*-*-*

 

"I didn't really expect you to come and meet me here", Mrs.Kim said with a smile as she lay down her cup of tea on the table.

"But you were confident that I'll come to you, weren't you?", Seoyeon asked as she look straight at the lady's eyes.

They were in her office. Mrs.Kim smiled sadly and nodded to her question.

"I searched up a little about you", Seoyeon added indicating how she came here.

"So, you're agreeing to my proposal?"

"I want you to help me in something too",she stated startling the lady at front a bit as she didn't expect her to ask for something in return but nodded anyway.

"I may not be a gold digger but ...you didn't think I would ask for something back, did you?"

"You're such an interesting kid", Mrs.Kim said as she chuckled.

"I don't really want to ask for something back when i help people but since this deal costs my marriage life, I want something from it too"

"Spill it!", Mrs.Kim said with a smile cooly.

"My mom...", she looked down and said with a small voice confusing the lady.

Seoyeon breathe out and look up at her straight and told her what she's been thinking the past 3 days which lead her to accept the proposal.

*-*-*

"What?!!", hooted Myungsoo glaring at his mother.

"We made a deal. She agreed", she stated.

"She agreed?", scoffed the boy in disbelief.

"This is for you. You know what you'll be in if you don't agree"

"Mom!!"

"I'm doing this for you Myungsoo. She's moving in after the engagement just so people won't get suspicious. You don't have a say in this because you led into all of these. Go inside your room. You're giving me a headache", she stated as she walked away leaving his son frustrated and restless as he kicked the table at the centre of the living room.

The maids looked scared at their young master as he yelled and picked up the vase on the table and threw it on the floor.

"ed up life this is!!", he yelled before turning to leave the room. He glared when he saw his brother looking right back at him in sad eyes.

"I don't need your pity. You must be happy now that I'm tied up.", he gritted before slaming the door to his room.

*-*-*

Seoyeon's POV:

It's been 3days since I accepted the engagement. Mrs.Kim called me up this morning telling me that her chauffeur will pick me and my mom up at around 5pm for a dinner with her family. 

I'm so nervous. I don't think that guy want this either. This is all messed up. I can't even think straight right now.

I look up at the clock and it already shows its 3:30pm. I went out to buy a cheap but decent looking dress just so I won't look out of place when I reach the place. I wouldn't have mind it honestly but it seemed rude to show up casually with one of the little clothes I have in my wardrobe. I blew out a sigh as I picked up the simple floral dress and put it on. Mom came out from the bathroom  and sat on the bed and just stared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter