You're tied with me

From A Tangle '&' to A Knot '♥'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MYUNGSOO's POV:-

 

​​​​​​I looked at the message again as I bit my lip hard, thinking if the sender was really Ren. I started the car and drove off to meet up with the boys.

"Hello?"

"Hyung, where are you all-"

"We got the message too, L. We're at my house."

"Alright. Will be there soon"

I exhaled out and sped up the engine. As soon as I reached the place. The boys were all around seeming have been discussing about it.

"I met up with his little gangs yesterday. Told me that he's back", I told them.

"Ren? I just don't get that guy. What the hell is he after? After all those that have happened, he ain't backing down just yet." , muttered Dongwoo hyung frustrated about the whole issue.

I don't get Ren either. The last time we met him was in highschool when we send him back in the juvenile for trying to kill me. The wound on the lower part in my belly was made by his gun shot. I don't know why he's so against me. I have never done anything against him nor our gang have ever tried to provoke theirs. But he's always been after me all this now. This time I was sure, it was for a revenge..but I'm still not sure why he tried to kill me before. 

I was home schooled until highschool which is where I met him. I thought he was some normal guy and it turned out that he was the mastermind of the gang who were always against ours. 

"He's going to come at me again sooner or later"

"You should be careful", Sunggyu hyung said worriedly as I nodded a bit and my mind went back to Seoyeon. They haven't know that she's somehow connnected to me....right? She can't get hurt in this mess.

"If they do something first, surely we ain't gonna sit back but for now, we should be aware but stay low", Dongwoo hyung said as he sat up and walk off in his kitchen.

Just then, my phone rang up. Jiwon? My mind quickly revered back to Seoyeon who I made her to stay with. 

"Hm?', I asked over the other line after 5 seconds.

"Myungsoo, Seoyeon went back", she said from the other side.

"What?! Why?" I was furious. Why can't she wait for some more, it's very late already?

"She said she will go to her mom's"

The place ain't that far from my place but still why?! urghh.

"Okay, I won't be back there then", I replied.

She seemed shocked? and sad as she replied,

"Why? I have lots to talk with you"

"Other time, not now" I heard her sigh as she cut off the line.

"Guys, I need to go back now. Be sure to inform me first if something happens, okay?"

I quickly turn my heels once I get a confirmation nod from them.

"Hello", I heard her voice just a few rings after I dialled.

"Where the hell are you?! I told you to stay with Jiwon, didn't I?" I couldn't help but raise my voice. It's 7pm already and she just went away like that.

"...", she didn't say anything...probably shocked at my outburst. I blew out my frustrations.

"Are you with your mom? I'm coming to pick you up", I said softly this time.

"You seemed busy. You don't need to. I can come back with Jimin"

Just hearing that name boils me like hell. That guy seriously has some issues with me. Earlier that day when she moved out, he was all out, warning me not to mess up things or he would take her back. Like hell he can! I'm not gonna back down against a call out like that. It annoyed me but I couldn't make a scene infront of her mom and disappoint her so I didn't.

"I'm coming and that's final", I said over and cut off the line.

I rang the doorbell as soon as I reach Mrs.Park's place and quickly smoothen down my front hair to look presentive. Out of all the people, the sick boy had to open the door. I rolled my eyes and blew out the smoothened hair making it a mess again. I walk in before he said anything pushing him a bit by the shoulder just for my satisfaction.

"Oh, you're here", Mrs. Lee said as she saw me.

"Come and have a sit"

"It's okay, ma'am. How's your health?", I asked 

"So and so, dear. Seoyeon's the kitchen", she said giving me a warm smile. I smiled back and look over at the kitchen. What is she doing there? Why does she still have to act like a maid around here??

I couldn't see Mrs.Park so I guess she is in her room. I stride in the kitchen quickly and saw that she was cooking something.

"Shouldn't you ask me first whether you can come here or not?", I asked annoyed making known of my presence. She looked back and turned away again.

"Why should I do that?"

"'Cause I'm responsible for you?"

"I'm not a kid, Myungsoo"

"But you're a girl"

"That's ist"

"What?! I'm worried, alright? You know how late it is"

"It's not like I went back at the house alone.", she mumbled.

"What?"

"Jimin was back from college too ...so I came here with him"

I gritted my teeth at the mention of him. Just then, the said sick boy came inside.

"Seoyeon, you should eat dinner here and go back"

I was going to refuse and in but she already nodded her head making me more than annoyed.

"No thanks, we can eat after we go back", I said with a monotone voice.

"You can eat after you go back but not her", he snapped back. I scoffed.

"She's going back with me and eat with me", I pressed back.

"She's not your maid if you are confused. Why should she cook for you?"

What? Did she tell him that? Does she feel like I'm just using her as a maid? The one who's doing that is him not ME!! I couldn't say back anything as the cooking part was true. She's been doing the thing since she moved in. My eyes quickly turned to her only to be washed with a little disappointment as she come before him and nudge him to stop. I should feel happy that she told him to stop but the fact that she went over to him and not me felt like I was too far away from her and I didn't like it for a bit.

"Seems like I'm not allowed here. Fine, I'll go back then. Be sure to bring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter