In search of feelings

From A Tangle '&' to A Knot '♥'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all, I'm very sorry that I haven't been uploading the chapters. After the exam, I went back home for the holidays and had to deal with some things which is why I couldn't collect my mind to resume writing. But now I'm back and will try my best  for the story.

And secondly, thank you for sticking with such a slow writer. I don't think I'm good enough but for the little amount of supporters I have, thank you very much. :) 

Lastly, HAPPY NEW YEAR<3 

 

SEOYEON's POV

The sky started to lose it's brightness, the sun seemed to have stepped down from high above. People started diminishing with each passing minute.

I left my phone back in the hotel...I realised.

Not knowing any better option, I stood still where I lost him, remembering my mother's words,

"If you ever get lost from me, be sure to stay where you got lost. Be strong, don't go off with strangers."

It's been about an hour now, lots and lots of people were around earlier...and maybe that's why he couldn't find me like how I couldn't. I tried searching the area but made sure to stay around so as not to get myself further away.

Stay strong.

I gulped down the lump in my throat, reminding myself that I'll get back in the hotel, that Myungsoo will find me, that I didn't need to cry...cause even if he didn't, I would get back myself.

But the place was foreign to me. I knew nothing. And I couldn't avoid the fear.

I wanted to cry.

Sitting down on my feet, hugging my knees close, I unconciously bit down on my lip and glanced around hoping for that one face to come up soon.

I waited and waited.

Sigh* Where is he?!

Sniffing back the tears that haven't fallen yet, I roughly stood up quickly. And when I looked up, I stumbled on my feet taken aback. A few metres away, was the face I had been looking for.

He was there. He was looking at me straight in what seemed to be relief shielded with a blank face.

He looked different from when we had came out from the hotel together. His hair looked out of place, he looked tired, but still managed to look flawless.

I saw him move his feet forward, towards me and stopped at a distance right before. His eyes didn't look away from mine as neither did I.

That's when I felt like to do only one thing at the moment. 

Stepping close the gap, I let my hands slip around him and hugged him...

...So close, that he knew I was scared, that I needed him to lean on for the moment. Relief washed me over when I knew he was real, that it wasn't my imagination and that's when my tears fell down no longer being able to hold it back.

His arms came around and pulled me close, tightly enough to give me the comfort I needed. We didn't speak any words and let the silence engulf us as I tried to quiet down the little sounds coming through my uneven breath.

 

After a few minutes, he pulled away with his hands on my shoulders. I had to look down so as not to let him see my flushed face. I felt sparks through arm when he let his right hand slip down through lighty, to hold my left one.

"Don't let go of this...", he said tightening his hold on my hand, giving it a light squeeze.

I couldn't help but wonder if that had a double meaning and I hoped it did.

I nodded and blinked away my tears before looking up at him. A soft smile curled up on his lips and he raised his left hand up to wipe the remains of my tears. I blushed and looked away, confused with my own rapid beating heart.

"...cause believe me, I don't want you to"

*-*-*

 

"Next time, be always sure to bring your phone, alright?"

I nodded.

"Make sure, you bring a charger along with you, and make sure it is always full, okay?"

I nodded again.

I was staring out the window his words earlier still on my mind.

"Don't let go of this...

...cause believe me, I don't want you to"

I could feel a pair of eyes so I looked at him to find him frowning at me. The car moved as the driver proceeded to drive when the light turned green.

"Are you sure you're okay?", he asked again.

I chuckled and he frowned again.

"You're asking that for the nth time, Myungsoo. I am okay"

"3rd time actually. But really, you don't look good. We'll be back soon", he said giving a soft squeeze at my hand which he hadn't let go yet. I could feel my face warming up again so I quickly look away and cleared my throat slightly.

"I'll be fine with some rest"

I heard him sigh and resolved into the silence untill we reach the hotel.

 

Our steps made noises as he rushed pulling me quickly in the hallways after we came out of the elevator.

"Hey, slow down."

He gave glance, slowing down and muttered a sorry. 

"Are you hungry?", he asked as soon as we get in the apartment.

We had it a few hours earlier and I didn't feel like eating at the moment so I shook my head.

"Okay. You should rest.", he said and turn away to walk to the door.

"Are you going somewhere?", I asked quickly before he went out.

"At Yohan's. He must be back by now"

I nodded and he walked out. Sighly lowly, I changed into a comfy Tee and put on some shorts before jumping up on the bed, eyes closed. 

I think back about the things that happened today. I sure was not going to make myself get lost again next time. I grabbed my phone which was on the side of my pillow and dialled up my mom.

"Hello"

"Mom~", I groaned tired.

"What happened, honey?", she asked surprised.

"I got lost today"

"What? How? Are yo--"

"It's okay. Got back safely. Myungsoo found me. I was so scared. We went touring around earlier and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter