Lullaby

From A Tangle '&' to A Knot '♥'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THANK YOU GUYS TO ALL WHO VOTED^^ IT MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY:) And Really very sorry for the late update.

*-*-*

SEOYEON's POV:

"What?", I blurted out after a long moment of silence.

It was weird. He is weird. Why the hell did he say that? Somewhere inside it really burned the hell out of me.

"Look, Myungsoo. I know I'm stuck with you for the rest of the year but that doesn't mean that I can't do what I need to do. I have my life too and can't keep on depending on you just because I'm tied with you. This tie that you're talking about last for only a year. This will be over soon before we know it. You don't need to pressure yourself. I'm not blaming you for all that had happened, alright? What happened has happened. Now, go and get some sleep. I need to clean this"

He look dumbfounded after I finished speaking.

"What? No! That wasn't...well..I wasn't meaning it that way but ughhh. I don't know why I just said that either! Okay, I'll go to sleep.", He said slaming on the table and stomp off like a kid who didn't get what he wanted.

Weird.

After washing the plates, I walked inside my room to get some clean clothes. I took out a comfortable oversized tee and look over the time to see that it was already 11pm. I walk down the stairs in the bathroom to notice that Myungsoo came down again to watch the T.V..

"Why aren't you asleep yet?", I asked.

"I can't sleep. You?", he asked back. He looked drowsy though.

"Need to wash up first. Is everything okay? It's not my fault, is it?", I asked with an awkward smile. He chuckled back and shook his head.

"Nah. Go fast, it's late", he motioned towards the bathroom. I nodded and rushed inside it.

I let my hair fall down free. It was getting longer and I have thoughts on t it off. Long hair is such a work. 

After washing up and putting the clothes on, I walked out rubbing the waters off my hair with the  towel. Myungsoo was still there in the living room watching the T.V. From what I know, he has one big flat stuck wide in his room so I wonder why he came out.

"You...still sleepy yet?", I asked still ruffling my hair as I sit on the sofa beside him.

"You're sprinkling waters on me", he replied. I decided to poke fun with him so I ruffled my hair a little more harshly making the waters sprinkle out, hitting him more with the droplets.

"Yah! Stop! You're annoying", he said with little laughs in between.

"Is something on your mind?", I asked stopping my movements unconsciously, making the tiny droplets run down my skin freely. He looked at me for a while but didn't say anything. This guy is so hard to read.

He stood up suddenly making me look up at him.

"You're going in already? Do I bore you that much?", I asked and chuckle a bit at my own words.

"Stay here", was what he said and went up the stairs. I waited for a while and about 2minutes later he came down again with a blow dryer on his hand. I couldn't help but smile at his gesture when he motioned me to sit down with him. He turned me away softly by the shoulders, making me back face him.

"What are you doing?", I asked as I felt felt him lift up some of my hairs.

"Can't you see?"

I pouted and replied, "Well, technically I'm back facing you so I really can't". I heard him chuckle.

"You'll get sick", he said as he switched it on and start blowing it on my hairs. I felt his hands trying to untangle the unruled hair softly all the while blowing on it from the sides. It felt good.

"You're so caring", I mumble out.

"I can't make your mom get worried, can I?", he replied making my smile widen at his words.

"Tsk. Won't you get worried if I'm sick?", I asked.

"Just don't get sick "

That's what he replied.

"You didn't answer me", I said purposely sulking a lil'.

"Tell me then, would you?", he asked back.

"Ofcourse, I would. It's not fun to see someone sick", I replied back.

"..." For a moment, he was quiet again.

"Did something happen? I feel like something is bugging your mind", I asked again after a few moments as he didn't reply back.

"Jiwon's birthday is on Monday", he started. I didn't know what to say so I just nodded and kept quiet.

"I just so confused in myself right now", he added.

"Why?", I asked timidly.

"I don't know. I don't know what to do for her this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter