My First Kisses.

From A Tangle '&' to A Knot '♥'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seoyeon-ah"

Stopping short, closing my eyes tight, I internally cursed myself. Fidgeting on my toes, I turned back awkwardly looking down at my now interesting feet not wanting to meet his eyes.

Is he mad?

Is he going to scold me?

What did I just do?

I didn't know. I heard him stride towards me, stopping right before me making me hold in a breath ready for a bigger blow of embarrassment.

But it never came.

I looked up at him timidly, after realising he wasn't going to hit me or anything.

"I-I..."

God. Damn it. Why am I stuttering?

I frozed when his hand reached my face slowly.

Gulp*

Before I vaguely considered what was going to happen, I felt him closing the gap in between, reaching down to my trembling lips.

And it touched...

...his soft ones.

My first kiss.

His was soft and gentle on mine, taking it slow. I felt his other hand holding my waist, pulling me closer to him. And I instantly kiss him back even if I didn't know how a kiss worked.

Actually, I didn't know what to do, I didn't know if I was doing it right. What if I was messing up? What does he think of this compared to all the others he had? My mind couldn't help but think of all those thoughts when he suddenly but slowly trailed down both his hands and hold my awkward hands that lay limply on the sides. He brought one up to his hair, silently nudging me to play on it while my other lay on his chest. Grabbing my waist, he pulled me in for a passionate kiss.

His hair was soft and smooth, giving the answers to my thoughts I sometimes wonder. I pulled back a little to breath but he growled lowly and pressed me back on his hard body kissing me more. I complied and let my fingers run through his unruled hair earning a inner moan from him. His lips nibbled on mine and bit down on my lower lip when I didn't get the message, making me yelp and open up a little where he took advantage to insert his tongue and explore my mouth.

I was hot all over, my legs felt jelly but his hands gave me support by my waist, holding me close, kneading on my sides.

He was such a good kisser.

And when I thought of how many girls he did this with ...

I stopped.

My eyes instantly opened when I realised he was a known player. He must have sensed it too as he pulled back and looked at me with dazed and confused eyes.

I felt something wet trailed down my face and didn't know what it was until he wiped it off with his thumb.

Tears?

Why?

"Why are you crying?", he asked softly making me weaker.

I pushed him back slowly, his hands releasing me in the process. I stood at a distance from him.

"I'm sorry...It's just..., I shouldn't have started it", I sighed and looked away, too embarassed to face him.

In a Year's time, I would be nothing to him, he won't be anything to me. I shouldn't get attached.

But that thought quickly vanished when I heard what he said next.

"What do feel like doing right now? For me, I want to kiss you again"

It left me speechless. I looked at him startled and he had a broken look.

"W-We can't!", I quickly looked away again...who knows what I might do if I keep looking at his sad face.

"That's not an answer. Do you want to kiss me too?", he pressed stepping closer to me again.

"I don't.", and I stepped back.

"You're lying!"

"Am not!"

"Then, why did you started it?", he stepped closer again and I quickly stepped two more back, leaving a suitable distance in between us. 

I wish I had a reason to that question.

"It was a mistake, I stopped though!", I said regaining my confidence not wanting to look like an easy girl.

"But you kissed me back...", he whispered looking confused than ever.

I was confused myself but I knew I had already dug a grave and fell for this specific male. But I wasn't going to admit that.

Just as he moved closer, I moved back in reflex only to stumble on something with my foot, startling myself as I fell backwards in response. I shut my eyes quickly waiting for the embarrassing  and painful fall.

...

I felt something slip on my waist and shoulders before I hit a soft and jumpy material with my back.

I opened my squinted eyes slowly only to realised that Myungsoo was above, so close to me...securing me in his hold as we both fall on my bed. 

His eyes were wide too, staring right through mine...his lips dangerously close to mine. He noticed me glancing down on his lips as after he glanced down on mine.

"I'll stop playing around with girls if that's what you're worried about", he whispered, his breath hitting softly on my lips.

That startled me. He'll what?

"You heard me", he whispered again looking right back at me.

"P-Promise?", I heard myself say. That wasn't me, was that? It sounded hopeful, fluttered...

"Promise. Now, can I kiss you again?", he asked making me startled for the nth time today.

I glanced at anywhere but his eyes nervously and felt myself nod coyly for an answer. He draws himself in to close the last bit of distance between our lips.

And we kissed again...

His lips moulding with mine, hot and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter