City Of Love

From A Tangle '&' to A Knot '♥'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yo guys, I would like to say that the of the book will be during this trip. You know what that means :) Decided to upload while I can^^ Enjoy.

*-*-*

"Woahhh" I exclaimed when I look up in the tall hotel designed very classic, different from those back in Korea. The orange city lights fell on the big high walls making it more prettier than it already was.

I felt Yohan walked up beside me and nudged me with his shoulder to mine.

"Ready for the amazing days to come, sweetie?"

He raised one of his eyebrows in amusement. I nodded and turned back to see Myungsoo talking to the person who drove us here.

The plane flight after our little bicker was quiet. It wasn't uncomfortable but after he said that what I had joked earlier might be true, I kind of felt something weird. We didn't talk after that. While I kept myself busy looking out the window, he kept himself on the phone. Yohan came out after taking a bit too long from the washroom. I was tempted to walk out of there but decided not to. Soon, after it was all black as I flew off to dreamland. After many hours, I woke up on a mini bed in the ensuite just when Myungsoo came to inform that we have reached.

"Let's go inside!", Yohan chirpped beside me and pulled me with him. I looked back again to see that two men were already moving our bags in while Myungsoo was behind.

I waited as Yohan walked up to the counter and talked with the receptionist. After it was finished we were brought up in an elevator. The climb was long and I kind of felt dizzy after the long flight and all. I closed my eyes and breath out wishing that my head would stop spinning. I realised I nearly dropped down when Myungsoo quickly held me by the waist startling me.

Yohan was looking out, a bit further from the both of us and didn't seem to notice it.

"Are you okay?", he asked softly worried stricken in his eyes. I almost thought it wasn't him.

I nodded just as a reassurance and leaned towards him a bit wanting the least bit of support at the moment. I felt him stiffen but relaxed eventually as he tightened his grip on me.

"Don't worry. We can rest soon", I hear him say before I close my eyes again.

 

 

I woke up to the sound of two persons talking...no, bickering about something. I look over to see that I was in a big room on a bed. I could see another bed around the corner of the hall-like room. I blinked two to three times to make my vision clearer.

There the two was, in the middle of the room bickering about...

"Oh come on, L! The room is big enough to be two. It's not like you guys are strangers!"

"She's a girl!"

"Well, I didn't know you were wary of having girls in the same room as you"

"It's not some girls. It's her"

"Exactly. Your fiancee which is more the good reason that I booked one room for you guys"

"Ughh You don't get it!"

"What don't I? If you don't want it then. Sure, go ahead and take the other room. I'd gladly be entertained staying here" Yohan said, flopping down on the other bed like it was his. 

"You! Why can't you just book three?!"

"Ughh please, Myungsoo. We, two, can stay together instead, but it's a foreign land and her first. It's not a good idea to leave her by herself not to mention why we came here in the first place." he said pointing to himself and Myungsoo at the first part, after which trying to give a signal I knew nothing about.

Silence.

Yohan looked smug , raising a brow at Myungsoo knowing he was winning this.

"..."

"Don't call me Myungsoo and GET. OUT."

The other stood up looking pleased with his hands in his pockets.

"Gladly", he said

"Uhhh Guys, I can take the other room" I decided to speak up. The both of them looked at me for about a second.

"Not happening"

"Not happening"

Both of them said at the same time. Yohan gave a look at Myungsoo before walking out of the room.

"..."

"What happened?"

"You fainted...It's been 15minutes"

"Oh..."

"So...we're sharing the room?"

"Seems like it"

I looked down and sat awkwardly.

"You should probably rest some more. You look weak."

I nodded and look up to see him staring at me. Shifting uncomfortably, I decided to busy myself on the phone.

"Do you want to have something? We can order it now"

"Something light would be fine. I'll go and wash up then"

I went down the bed and opened my things from the luggage on the side.

It was good that I brought clothes enough to keep me warm and cool at the same time. The weather here was different here but calm and fresh. 

After taking the essentials with me, I went in the door which looked to be the bathroom. I was amazed at how beautiful and classy the bathroom was. I was afraid to touch the tap, thinking it might leave marks of my fingers if so done. I decided to let it flow anyway as warm water came out filli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter