Expect The Unexpected

From A Tangle '&' to A Knot '♥'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo-yeon walk out of the bathroom to the party place and saw Jimin worriedly coming to her.

"Hey, you okay?"

You nodded. He sighed saying he was worried as you just smiled.

"Where's your mom?"

"She was just here..I don't know" 

She nodded again and look over the people with no sign of that one guy.

"Should we go back home?"Jimin said guilty.

"Can we leave now?"

"I'll tell mom. You go wait outside"he said before disappearing between the sea of people.

Seo-yeon bite her lips and turn her heels walking out of the hall slowly. The night breeze hit her bare arms as she stood by the gateway and it felt so cold as she unconsciously rub her hands to warm up.

Suddenly someone put on her something that made her warm. She look back to get startled to see him again.

"Thank You?" She said unsure of his kindness of lending his coat.

"Are you going already?" He asked as she nodded.

"Its boring better go off,tug myself inside my bed and snoze of to dreamland"

"How about you?"He nodded as he look for his phone as someone rang him up.

"Oppa, who's the girl with you?", a pretty high class looking girl came out from a black car holding a phone on her left directly in front of them.

Myungsoo ended the call without saying anything and put it inside his pocket.

"A friend"he said coldly as she stood in front of them.

"Are you still mad at me for yesterday?"She asked worriedly seeing him with his coldness.

He didn't answer anything as she sighed.

"I told you the reason already. Do you still think that was just an excuse?"

"People will see, go back"

Seo-yeon assumed that the girl was his girlfriend so she slowly tried to make some distance away from them to give them some privacy before Jimin suddenly called her name out of a sudden startling all of them.

Jimin  look at Myungsoo and the girl as Myungsoo look at him while Seoyeon and the girl look over at him.

"Let's go back", he said as he walk over to them. She nodded before hearing someone called out for someone again.

"Jiwon-ah"

An unfamiliar familiar looking guy look over at the girl and Myungsoo.

"What are you doing here?"he asked making Myungsoo bit his lips in annoyance.

"What she does is non of your business"he said gritting his teeth.

"That's not what I mean, Myungsoo."

"Then, what? You're already ordering her?"

"I was just asking why here out in the ope---*click**", He bit his lips glaring at that one sneaky reporter.

All of them turned to the reporter...but he was joined by other two reporters.

"See." He added trying to stay cool as he always was.

On the other hand, Myungsoo was already burned in furiousness. He was just a toy to the reporters and even his own family. He smirked slightly in annoyance glaring at his brother.

Meanwhile, Seo-yeon slowly push Jimin and tried to slip out of the heavy atmosphere but was stop when Myungsoo suddenly grab her wrists and pulled her along with him shocking her in the most shocking way possible leaving the 3 speechless.

*-*-*-*

"Yah.."

What is he doing? Is he crazy or something? We're not even that close​.

"It hurts .."she mumbled..

Damn..

"Yah!"

"Yah!! Stop! STOP!!" She shouted making him turn back to her only to get a big shock himself and quickly release her hand.

"Why are you here?!"he asked shocked making her scoff at him.

"Yes, that's what I exactly want to ask you. Why am I here?!", She blew her bangs annoyed.

"Aish!! Why, you!?"he said frustrated at himself for dragging you instead of Jiwon. He kicked the wall releasing his anger.

"Isn't it your fault? Don't blame me by saying that!"she said annoyed that he just said 'Why, you!?'

"I didn't !"

"Whatever..what was that scary atmosphere about anyway?"she asked confused to his problem.

"You won't understand even if I tell you"he said biting his lips trying to suppress his frustration .

"I'm not interested so you don't have to"

"But you just asked?"

"Human habit" she answered making him chuckle a bit at how she was answering at the same time trying to check  how far they have come.

"I have to go back again T.T"

"Was that your boyfriend? He must be shocked af" he said leaning on the wall.

"Don't curse. And no he isn't"

"Brother?"

"No. How about yours? Was that your girlfriend?"

"No"he said plainly.

She nodded.

"And the other guy? Her brother?"

"Don't ask too much. You seem to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter