New Friend?

From A Tangle '&' to A Knot '♥'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, So I felt like the previous chapter was a little too rushed and a bit cheesy-wheesy and I wasn't really satisfied with it. And I realised a few mistakes besides grammar and spelling errors too but Imma let it be and edit it later. So, I'm updating again to mend up for it. Sorry for the tassle and hussle guys!

Enjoy~

*-*-*-*

SEOYEON's POV:

I walked down the kitchen and was surprised to see that there was someone other than Myungsoo. The girl whom I'm assuming is Jiwon turned back to me as she heard my footsteps. Myungsoo who was beside her turned to me too.

"Seoyeon! How are you?", she exclaimed and rushed up to me.

"Hi. I'm good", I replied with a small smile wondering why she was here.

"Sorry for intruding early in the morning like this. I wanted to have a date with Myungsoo, I hope you don't mind?", she asked. I glanced at Myungsoo who looked away when I met his eyes.

"Sure. Were you cooking?", I asked looking over at what they were doing near the counter.

"Not really. Just packing up some foods. We decided to go for a picnic date."

"Oh. Will you guys have breakfast, then? I will cook", I said as I walk to the fridge and take out some veggies.

"Nah. It's okay, you have it. We will be out soon", she replied and I just nodded and brought over the things to the counter where Myungsoo was standing. I didn't look at him but I could feel his eyes on me. 

"Ah that's right. I haven't invited you yet", chirpped a voice from the back. I turned back and saw her with a wide smile tug on her porcelain face.

"It's my birthday on Monday and having a party over. You should come. I'm personally inviting you", she said.

"Oh. That's great", I replied trying to give her smile that doesn't sound too 'not-excited'.

"You must be there. I'll wait for you"

I pondered upon it for some time and finally decided that I should, since it's rude to decline someone..moreover on a birthday party.

"Sure"

"Aww. Thanks", she said and gave me a small hug.

"Myungsoo, you should go and dress up. I'll wait for you outside", she said to Myungsoo as turn to continue my work. Myungsoo nodded but didn't make a move to go. She turned to me and waved a her hand and walked out of the room.

Myungsoo haven't moved still, neither did he start a conversation so it was kind of awkward for me.

"Don't make her wait. Go and dress up", I said finally looking at him.

"What?", I asked as he didn't say anything back but kept looking at me. He walked up closing the distance between us.

"I ...actually wanted to eat breakfast with you", he spoke. For some reason, it really made me happy.

"We eat together everyday, Myungsoo. Go and enjoy your day", I said turning to the stove and heat up some water ignoring his very close presence.

"I don't really wanna"

"And why is that?", I asked again still focusing on the boiling water.

"I don't know. I feel like staying here", he replied stubbornly. 

"Don't be like that, Myungsoo. It's a weekend, go and get some fresh air" I said. It's been a few minutes since Jiwon went outside and for no particular reason, it gave me an uneasy feeling that he still decides not to move from here.

"How about you?"

"How about me?", I asked confused.

"You should go out often too. It's not like I forbid you from it"

I turned to look at him, his eyes already on me.

"I don't want to. I rather stay inside the room and read novels" I shrugged and picked up the tomatoes to wash it up in the basin.

"You're boring", he quickly snapped following me.

"Says the one who just said that he didn't wanna go out", I snapped back.

"That's because I feel guilty if you stay here alone while I enjoy out there", he sighed.

My movements stopped. I was a bit surprised when he said that. He didn't wanna go out because I will be alone? An amused smile lift up on my face.

"I didn't know that Kim L was such a soft hearted person", I chuckled jokingly.

"I didn't know either", he replied quickly, serious, surprising me again.

His ringtone blared over the room suddenly knocking out of our little stupor. I glanced and saw that it was Jiwon from the screen.

"I'll wait for you for dinner. You should go now, she's waiting"

He looked over his phone but didn't pick up and walked out without saying more.

*-*-*-*

 

"Monday...", I mumbled laying flat on the bed. I jump off quickly from the bed and rushed towards the wardrobe and open it to see that it was filled with lots of dresses I haven't touched. Mrs.Kim probably ordered to fill it once I was told to live here. I'm glad I didn't have to go for uneccessary shoppings and waste my time on it. I was never a fan of buying things that are not necessary.

I heard the buzz of my phone and look over to see that Sungjong called me. The guys have saved in their numbers in my phone on the day I went to their condominium.

"Hello?", I said as I accept the call.

"Noona, I'm here. Can you open the door?", he asked from the other side. I pondered over some few seconds.

"Sure but Myungsoo's not here", I said and walk out of my room.

"Oh, Myungsoo hyung sent me here. He didn't tell you?", I heard him say as I rushed down the stairs.

"No, not really. Wait, I'll be there soon", I said and walk over to the door and opened it.

I was soon welcomed with a hug which caught me off guard.

"How are you?!", Sungjong said excited. I noticed that he was accompanied by another decent looking guy who was quite familiar yet unknown to me.

"I'm good, you?"

"Super good! Myungsoo hyung sent me here to introduce this guy over here to you. You guys might have not met yet", he said hiting soft yet a little bit roughly on the guy's back making him come forward a little but hold himself back as he gave a glare at Sungjong.

I look over at him. I have seen him with Myungsoo at the engagement party and sometimes saw them together talking about something that always looked serious.

"Hey there. We have never introduced to each other formally yet. I'm Yohan Choi, what you can call Myungsoo's right hand man", he said landing out a hand.

I wasn't surprised when he said that. Unlike the other boys whenever I see them together, they always seem to be discussing something or the other...not that I have seen him many times though. I always wondered who he was and thought that he might be either his bodyguard or his bestest friend but I shook it off as Myungsoo didn't really introduce him to me.

"Lee Seoyeon", I said and shook his hand.

"It's nice to finally talk with you. I have been bugging Myungsoo to introduce me to you but that guy is an . He keeps on saying both of us are irrelevant to each other and didn't need to introduce lol", he said giving me a smile that made me notice the cute eye smile he has.

"Then, why did he suddenly told me to let you guys meet up?", Sungjong asked fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter