Moving in

From A Tangle '&' to A Knot '♥'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 ​​​​​​Writer's block...hehehe kill me now! > <

 

Sorry, everyone. And that one upvote led me back to continue this. Thank you very much for the upvote, Iove you:)). Please Give Me More Motivation to help me continue my stories.

 

*****

 

Seoyeon's POV:

I quickly rushed inside me and mom's room to see her laying on the bed awake.

"Mom!", I called out and rushed towards her and hugged her.

"Are you okay? It doesn't hurt, right?"

Looking at my panick stricken voice, she smiled warmly and nodded.

"I'm fine. Did the party end? You're so early"

She fainted and that's what she she thinks. I let out a sigh of relief.

"I was worried. I thought it was severe than last time because of the atmosphere earlier. I'm so sorry, I should have been with you", I said as I hugged her again.

Mom pulled me back and gave me a smile and nudge her head somewhere on the back. I look back to see Myungsoo standing there awkwardly. I totally forgot he came here with me.

"Thank You for coming with me, Myungsoo. You didn't have to but I dragged you here to avoid rumours. Would you like some tea? I'll go and ma--"

"Can I have a talk with you? It won't be long", he said interrupting me.

I stared to read his face but it was blank as mom nudge me to go. I look back at her as she nodded reassuring me. I nodded back, "I'll be back soon. Have some rest"

 

**

 

I walked out in the back garden as he followed me.

"Are you okay?", he started startling me.

"Hmm?"

"You were shaking a lot in the car earlier, are you okay now?"

Oh..he noticed. I gulped as I gave him a small nod.

"I'm okay"

"But your mom is not"

"Yes"

"Is she--.....", he stopped himself  and there was an awkward silence. Only the night wind breezing through the leaves could be heard.

"I hope she'll recover soon. I'll go back now", he said and turn his heels to walk away.

"Myungsoo.", he stopped, his back on me.

"Let's make this work out. It will be only for a year. We can deal with this...and part ways when the time comes. I want to try to my best in this because...-. It will be hard to lie to the world but...let's do this for ourselves"

He didn't reply and stood still in his place.

 

"I can't understand you", he said after a while and walk away leaving me quiet and still.

 

****

I heard my phone buzz beside me as I try to open my eyes. Picking it up and seeing that it is a number that isn't saved, I frowned. I look to my side and saw that mom already woke up and went out of the room.

"Hello?", I said as soon after I touch the green sign.

"Pack your clothes. I'll pick you up at 1:00pm", the voice, the tone, which I assume, is Myungsoo said. That's right I'm supposed to be moving in with them. The Kim household. Moving in with them was a necessary act for this to sound real...even it this wasn't a marriage.

"Okay", was just the reply I gave before the connection cut off.

*sigh** This will be so hard and suffocating but I have to deal with this.

I look up at the clock to see that it was already 8:30 am. Might as well, clean up myself and prepare to face everything.

"Mom!"

*-*-*

 

"Honey, Myungsoo is already waiting outside. Are you done?", I heard mom calling me from downstairs. I look up and saw that it was already 1pm. I couldn't believe that I have to stay without mom for one year when she isn't in a good condition. But I have to do this...for her.

"Coming! I'm done!", I said back as I take a last look at myself in the mirror. I wore a simple flower printed white sundress with babypink pumps. I let my hair down to fit the dress. For just one year, a year...I had to act decen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter