Storytime and what? Honeymoon?!

From A Tangle '&' to A Knot '♥'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoyeon's POV:-

 I knew that He was a player known for his ways. I knew that he goes out there sleeping with different girls everynight. But I thought that was before our engagement. I thought he stopped doing it even though I knew deep down that it wasn't easy to break habits. 

The sight disgusted me. His hands were in gropping and roaming places I don't want to think about. His face flushed in the girl's neck, doing things he shouldn't be doing here with those girls he probably just met today. The other girls sticking near him trying to pleasure ---

Why did it hurt so much though? To see him like that? It was all with ears before but now that I see it with my own eyes I couldn't help but become wary of him. How am I going to change him? What will people think if they find out? The risk that I took to get engaged to him ... Is it all going to go to waste? Then, how about Mrs.Kim and our agreement. Sure, she keeps sending me allowances once a while for my needs but how about that thing that we talked about mom. We haven't even meet up in a while now. What am I doing all these for?

These questions keep running inside my head that I can't concentrate on my surroundings at the moment.

I was going to go out of the room. But as soon as Myungsoo saw me and he looked surprised for a moment and quickly called out with a drunken voice.

"Oh! It's my lovely fiancee!"

He sound wasted. Totally.

He pushed the girl off him and tries to stand up but before that I quickly rush out of the place.

 

I quickened my steps out in the corridor, face down not wanting to meet anyone at the moment until I ran into something blocking my path.

Oomph!

"Hey, hey. Soyeon? Seoyeon! What happened?"

A worried stricken voice asked which I realised was Yohan.

"Where were you? I have been searching for you."

"Get me out of here.", I whispered grisping the side of his arms. He looked confused but nodded right away and guided me out of the party.

When we were inside his car, I could feel him looking at me for an explanation but I just kept quiet. I heard him sigh before starting the engine.

"You're scaring me, sister", he spoke after some minutes.

"Sorry...I just. I don't know. I want to rest", I said leaning at the window not wanting to remember the scene.

"L?" 

My quietness was an answer to his question. It felt like it was not him at all...the person back there. It scared me. The person back there were one of those riches, who knew no value of life, the type I despise the most.

"That er. And here I thought he's changing", he mumbled

I didn't reply and soon we reach home. 

Home. Is it really a home? 

I shook my thoughts and put on a grateful smile.

"Thanks."

"My pleasure. By the way, I'd suggest you to pack some things for a trip", he said which confused me.

"Trip?"

"Yeah, something came up today and I think we have to move somewhere for a while"

"We?"

He chuckled and brought up his hand and smoothened my hair, patting on my head.

"You asked too many questions. You had a rough day, go and rest. L will explain tomorrow about it"

Hearing that name made me uncomfortable as the sight earlier crept up again.

"Goodnight, Seoyeon", he said and I wished him back before he went over and started the engine. He gave me a comforting smile before speeding off.

I sighed as I pressed in the passcode and open the door. Silence welcomed me as I headed up the stairs in my room. I kicked off the heels before laying flat on the bed, the images before replaying over and over.

Urghh. Why am I so annoyed over this? It's not like I didn't know his ways. Crap!

I facepalmed myself and rolled over, face on the pillow, trying my best not to think of anything.

I looked at my cellphone and dialled my mom's number.

"Hello?", came from the other line. I miss her, I miss doing things with her, everything...I miss living with her, surviving each day together.

"Mom, I miss you"

"...Is something wrong?" I shook my head forgetting that she didn't see me.

"Nothing. It's just...it's hard without you"

"Emotional day? Everything will be okay, honey. Know that I'm always with you no matter what", she said chuckling a little.

"I will come by tomorrow. Let's go on a date somewhere..just the two of us, okay?", I said a smile suddenly lifting up on my face. Knowing her, she's probably smiling too right now.

"Sure. Have you eaten yet?"

"No...I just came back from a friend's birthday party"

"Oh..that's a news", she said in a teasing way.

"Yeah...Oh and mom, a friend just told me about a trip that I have to go. I don't know when or where but I'll inform you soon"

We talked for a while which indeed made me forget about the stress I felt earlier.

"Okay honey, take care. Love you"

"You too, mom. Love you"

As soon as I drop the call, I heard a loud sound downstairs which made me stand up on my feets. 

Is he back?

I walked down to see Howon dragging Myungsoo in. Howon had a hard time walking because of Myungsoo's weight which was all on him so I quickly rushed up and stood on the other side before bringing him over to the sofa.

"God. He's mad drunk. Have you eaten yet?"

"No. I didn't feel like to"

"Don't think about it much, Seoyeon. Honestly speaking, he's always like this. Thought he stopped after you but then..I guess it's temporary. Jiwon rejected him today and hence...", he trailed off looking at the limpy guy on the couch who was whispering something who knows what.

"Take care. I'll go now. Goodnight?", he said patting my shoulder.

"Goodnight" He nodded and look at Myungsoo once before walking out.

I walked over at the figure and sighed looking at how drained out he was. It was better to leave him here. I sat down on my knees and took off his shoes and kept them at the side. He was sleeping so soundly, with pink soft looking blushes on his pale skin, looking so cute and innocent that I almost forgot about earlier. I moved up and tried to remove his tie but stopped when he moved and his side. I sighed and proceeded what I was doing.

His small lips started moving, seeming to be mumbling some inaudible words but I wasn't interested in making it out.

After making him comfortable enough to sleep in the formal attire, I decided I should go and get some sleep too.

"S-Sh...So-yeo"

Huh? 

I stepped a little closer and leaned near his face, now interested. His eyes fluttered slowly making me freeze on my spot. I gulped down the lump I had in my throat because of the close proximity between us. It opened...and then, close again...befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter