Lost

From A Tangle '&' to A Knot '♥'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MYUNGSOO's POV:-

"What?!", I growled on the other side of the phone.

"Oh, Myungsoo? Why are you picking up Seoyeon's call? Just called up to tell that I ordered dinner for you guys", the voice said annoying me more.

"You could've just called me instead", I stated.

"Well if you talk to me like she does, I might have called you but you're rude as fu--"

"Get to the point, Yohan", I interrupted.

"Well, she looked sad earlier and well that's thanks to you. So, I might have wanted you guys to bond together and have a romantic candle lit dinner? hehehe", he said. I could already see his annoying face trying to lift his eyebrows up and down. 

"Thanks", I said.

"What??"

"I said thanks", I was getting annoyed. Why did he have to ask again when he clearly heard it?

"OhHoHo did I just hear the great Kim L saying 'THAN--" 

~TooT TooT Toot~

I smiled as I cut off the line and drop the phone near her pillow. I look up to see her still in her place looking down and my smile was immediately pulled down to a frown.

Silence.

I hate to admit it but I was frustrated...ually frustrated that is and that too...towards her. I have never had a tension with anyone before, like I felt just now, no not Jiwon.

And I hate to admit that I liked it. I loved the thrill I get whenever we got heated up in an argument. I loved it when she glares at me with those glassy eyes. 

But...I was scared... just now. I was nearly on the edge and felt myself burning from desire. I couldn't control myself and I was disgusted at myself when I noticed her tears. I was afraid I was going to hurt her.

"Aren't you gonna get dressed? You'll get sick", I spoke. She didn't reply but took her clothes from the bed and went inside the bathroom. 

I sighed and went to my side of the room and quickly got dressed up in a black shirt and grey sweat pants. I walked to the food table earlier and opened the dishes to notice the candle and stuffs. Yohan...

I hid back a smile and lit it up. The presentation was pretty and so does the dishes look good. I heard her unlock and walk out of the bathroom. She didn't look up but I quickly walk up to her and slowly grasp her hand and pulled her with me and let her sit down on the bed. 

She wore a big black tee and it was cute but the shorts weren't helping my raging hormones today but I chose to ignore it for my own good.

She looked surprised at what she saw but wasn't vocal about it.

"Yohan's doing", I said. I saw a small smile lift up on her lips and I was grateful to Yohan but couldn't help but get a little bit jealous that I wasn't the one that made her smile.

We started digging in. I glanced at her once every minute, not wanting to miss any expressions on her face. She seemed satisfied with the food. I hated the awkwardness and how she hasn't been speaking for the last 20 minutes but knowing it was my fault, I couldn't do anything about it.

It was weird how the 'romantic candle lit dinner' as Yohan said was done in a room with the lights on. I can be romantic when I want to be but not when the situation at hand is like this. I knew I had to mend it in another way.

I watched her small mouth taking in the scoup on the spoon. I was kind of used to staring at , it's just small and cute...not to mention the faint red soft looking lips, which I just nearly touched. I quickly shook off the thought away and quickly gulped in a glass of water. 

My eyes landed back on her as she put back the side of her hairs behind her ears as she continued to eat. I might look like a creep right now but the candle light glistening her smooth soft looking face didn't help me in looking away. 

She looks beautiful.

I noticed that she didn't touch the prawns. Not even once. I frowned.

"Aren't you gonna touch that?", I asked indicating the untouched plate. She looked up, eyes shining with the reflection of the light, and back on the plate.

"I'm allergic to prawns", she said quietly.

I was startled to hear that. Why hadn't I noticed it before? We never had prawns before?

I nodded and took it away from her and noted that I will never give her that next time. Suddenly, she had a coughing fit. I looked on her plate that she was eating from.

"What what? Don't tell me these have prawns too?!", I shrieked worried and stood up passing her my glass of water. She took it and gulped down quickly.

cough- cough-

"ahem...N-no, I don't think so. I just choked on something else", she said. I nodded and sat back down. I searched for my glass of water when I realised I just gave her mine, from which I already drank. I glanced at her quick, but she didn't notice and continued eating. I just cleared my throat awkwardly trying to hide the blush forming on my cheeks.

What has this woman done to me?

For the rest of the dinner, I didn't have water and mend it up with the iced tea. She still didn't notice it and I hope she won't ever or else who know how she might react to it.

"You go to sleep. I'll finish this up and call the helper later", I said as she tried to clean up.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded at her giving a small smile hoping she would act usually like she does around me and forget about earlier.

"Alright", she said softly and turned to tucked herself under the covers.

A moment of silence went by.

A small smile lifted on my face as I watch her tapping her fingers on the other hand quietly, seeming like she didn't know what to do.

"Goodnight", I said secretly wanting to hear her voice again. She glance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter