At the Party

From A Tangle '&' to A Knot '♥'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEOYEON's POV

Myungsoo wasn't here in the room when I woke up. It was already 9:30am. I noticed a piece of paper by the side table where he wrote that he had something to do and to call him up when I finish eating breakfast and dress up.

The breakfast was already layed on the table, probably he ordered it. I sighed thinking about how I have been eating alone since yesterday. I wondered if I have to eat like this every other day in the stay here.

After washing up and I took time to eat. The food here was really good. I didn't know what they were called but the presentation was beautiful and so is the taste.

After then, I searched over my luggage for a decent dress. He did mention to put on an elegant dress. I wondered if we had to meet a business person. After deciding on the red chiffon which came right above my knees, I worked on my hair to look decent enough to present myself to whoever he was meeting up with. I applied some light make up and I quickly put on the heels and looked at myself on the  full body mirror.

I frowned when I saw myself and had a second thought on if I should change the dress. My shoulders were kind of bare...a little, just a little and my colar bones were fully shown.

Within a second, I noticed my face was reddening. I wasn't the type to dress up y but I couldn't deny that I kind of looked like the descripted at the moment mainly because the dress was rose red and all. I almost turn to change when a message beeped on the screen and I unlocked the it to see that it was from Myungsoo.

Done, yet?

After contemplating for a second, I decided to call him up not wanting to take more time. After two rings, he picked up.

"Where are you? I'm done"

"I'll be there in a minute", he said and cut off the call. Psst. He could have just told me where he was.

Clutching on my purse, I walk out of the door and waited for him. He came up a minute later from the staircase, looking down on the phone, frowning to whatever he was looking at. And I noticed he was dressed in a full black suit, meaning that we were indeed meeting someone formally. He looked up as he seemed to noticed me. Our eyes met and I couldn't help but fidget a little on my feet as he scanned me down. He stared for a while before speaking up.

"Good"

Uhh What? I looked at him confused at the remark.

"I mean...how you dress up. It's good"

I bite down my lips trying to hide the laugh because of how awkward he sounded.

"What? Why are you laughing?" His eyes looked confused for a moment and I shook my head.

"Nothing. Where are we going?", I asked.

"A party, actually"

"P-Party?"

"Yeah, enagement party..kind of, for a friend here. He's getting married soon."

I nodded and waited for him to move first but he stood still in his place.

I looked up at him and found that he was staring at me again. I gulped and look away quickly.

It was kind of awkward.

I nudge my head a little trying to tell him to lead the way out but I didn't know what got into him at the moment cause he kind of looked dumb and confused.

"What?", he enquired.

"uhhh Aren't we going now?"

"Yeah"

"Then ... Lead the way out?"

He opened his mouth a little seeming to realise what I was talking about.

"O...yeah...r-right. Come on", he said and quickened his steps as I followed him with a blush.

*-*-*

"Where's Yohan? Isn't he coming?", I asked, turning to him. A frowned quickly marred on his face as the driver turned the car right. There was a shield separating the driver's view from us.

"Why are asking about him? Is he that important?"

"Well...I'm just curious."

He sighed making me more confused to why he was suddenly annoyed.

"He's already there. It's his cousin, the one who's getting married", he answered plainly.

Oo...I was surprised to hear that.

"His cousin lives here?"

"Yes"

"So we came here to join the wedding?"

"Yes"

I was sure that there was more than the wedding since the stay will be quite long but I didn't ask. He looked pissed for some reason not to mention his short answers.

"Not just the wedding ...", he started again, with a little softness this time. I waited for him to continue.

"...but you don't need to know", he added plainly.

Psst. Rude.

I rolled my eyes and quickly turned away from him and moved myself further from him and look out at the window. The sky was full with clouds. The weather was nice and all but the foreign feeling was there.

Soon the car came to a stop and I realised we have reached the place. I went for the handle to open the door.

"Wait"

I halted and look back at Myungsoo.

"Let's walk out from this side", he said and opened the door. I noticed that there were many people and flashes of camera were everywhere. I started to get nervous. Were they some famous people? Probably considering how rich they seem to be.

I realised that Myungsoo already went down and was holding a hand out for me. I sighed and reached out to hold it. I still couldn't ignore the tingly feeling I had whenever I touch his hands.

*-*

Soon, we were inside the venue. For, a while Myungsoo introduced me to some people as his fiancee in what I suppose to be Italian? I wasn't sure if he was fluent but he sure sound does.

After a while, we sat around a table but I couldn't see Yohan. The soon to be bride and groom came up on stage and presented some speech in English but I couldn't understand a bit. Soon, that ended and music started playing in the background. People starte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter