First Encounter

From A Tangle '&' to A Knot '♥'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Everyone^^, I'm so happy to have been welcomed with subscribers already before even starting the story so i decided update the very first chapter! Thank you very much chinguus. Please do check out my other stories too( shameless advertistment haha). Anyway, Thanks again. Enjoy~~

 

 

 

It was a Sunday morning with birds flying and chirpping around in the Main City Square. Seoyeon paused for a moment from her walk and look at the white fountain in the centre. 

People walk to and fro, childrens playing around with the water, here and there people everywhere. She came out to run an errand for Mrs.Park. She, along with her mother have been living in theirs for about 7 years now.

She look to her right when she heard some noise. A mob of people seems to be flocking together somewhere at a distance.

"Isn't that The Kim Myungsoo!?? ahh! Lets go, lets go", she heard a girl who stood right from her saying and dragging her friend who was also squealing so hard.

'Kim Myungsoo? Celebritty maybe...' thought Seoyeon before turning her heels on the opposite direction towards the mall. 

*-*-*-*

She look around searching for designer bags for Mrs. Park. Not even one seemed to be the lady's style...something calm and deep. Blue and Green seems to be her favorite shades. But every bag that she has passed by looks different and flashy compared to the said colors. She stood by a corner and took a view and one white caught her eye. Well white is her own favorite color not the elder's but the bag seemed perfect for anyone disregarding ages. 

Hmm.. I wonder if she'll like this? 

​​​​​She walked up to the area,  it was near the counter and was hanging by a mannequin. It looked simple yet elegant and she didn't want to disturb its place. She look away from it to look at the worker who was smiling widely at her(?)

"How much is this for?"

"How much is this for?"

She look back in reflex when she heard a male voice asking for the same,  just to see a tall decent looking guy looking right back at her,  one of his hands holding that one bag she had her eyes on. 

"Good morning sir,  you have a good eye.  This is the latest model... ",  the worker smiled and walk up to him and 'explained' about the model. 

Pfft..so it wasn't me who she was smiling so widely at. 

​​She scrunched her lips a little and  shook her head and walk away trying not to disturb them not knowing a pair of eyes was following her. 

Should I just look for something dark instead? Hmm.. ​​​​​She turn her heels around only to bump at someone. 

​​​​"oww!"

​​​​​"Ah sorry. I didn't mean to--"

​​​​"It's okay. It's okay" She said looking up at the guy only to realize it's that decent looking guy. 

​​​​"umm..Hi, I thought you wanted this bag more than I need it. You seemed to have look at it first before me so you can have it" he smiled softly stretching out his hand to hand it to Seoyeon. She was kinda dumb founded at his gesture.  No one would care to who saw it first or who deserve it first but then,  he was here tellin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter