Chapter 18

The Story of the Ambivert
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm so sorry I didn't update sooner TT^TT I meant to post this sooner but halfway I got into a slump. But here it is. Thank you for patiently waiting.

I turned in my sleep, feeling the warmth of someone else in front of me. Inching closer, I wrapped my arms around him. I laid there in comfort, fully aware who it is. After what happened last night, He stayed over and tucked me to sleep. I wouldn't let go of my hold on him and neither did he. Though it was unnecessary, he still asked permission to sleep over. Obviously, I said yes. Otherwise, we wouldn't be in this position.

Rubbing my chin against his shoulder, he too lightly scrunched his fingers over the back of my head. "Hey." He whispered. "Morning," I whispered back, kissing his cheek. "How are you feeling?" He asked, wrapping his legs over mine. "Like I still don't want to get up," I said making him chuckle. "You have to go to school." He said. Although he was saying that, his wrap around me implied otherwise. 

"Let's stay like this for a little longer, Mm?" I hummed. He nodded his head, turning on his back and letting me lay on top of him. I opened my eyes and looked at him, when he too, took a peek at me then closed them again. 

"Kiss." He said, puckering his lips at me. I smiled, crawling a little bit higher and giving him a peck. He smiled with his eyes still closed. I stared at him a little more before I bent down again and gave him another peck, longer this time.

"I thought you didn't want to wake up." He whispered. "I said I don't want to get up.  I just gave you a peck. That's all." I said, patting his waist. "I want a hug," I said. He groaned softly, turning us around so that we laid on the bed side by side. He had his leg hooked with mine, wrapped his arms from my shoulder to my waist, then snuggled his cheek just above my chest, burying his face against my neck. 

"I feel like I'm hugging my baby boy," I said. "I am your baby boy. Well, man. Baby man." He said, making me laugh. "You're so warm." He muttered. "What are you saying?" I asked, still laughing. "Tell me I'm warm too." He whined, making me laugh harder. "You're warm too," I said, laughing in disbelief at how silly he is.

Gosh, let us be like this forever. Please. 

 

"Babe! Kiddo! Eun! You're gonna be late! " He repeatedly shouted from the living room. "I know! I'll be down in a sec." I shouted back. I ran downstairs and saw him already dressed with his cap and hood on. I took my bag from the chair and spun around to grab my coat. Then I went to wear my shoes in a hurry when he bent down and helped me wear them. 

"Where am I taking you again?" I asked as he slid my foot on my last boot then stood up to answer me. "The dorm?" He asked, also not sure. "Yep. The dorm. Just go under so no one sees you drop me off. " he said, after giving it a few more seconds to sink in. I nodded and held his hand, out of the house and in the car. 


"What time are you going to finish today?" He asked. Their dorm was a little far from my place, probably a 20-minute ride without traffic. "4 PM."  I smiled. He was silent for a minute then he asked me, "Why are you smiling like that?" I shrugged my shoulders, shook my head and asked him another question.

"What time are you going to the venue today?" I asked. "Probably sometime before lunch. We're gonna do rehearsals, makeup, soundcheck, and all that stuff the whole day." He said. I glanced at him for a while, catching his mixed expression. Reaching out one hand, I took his hand and intertwined our fingers. 

"Are you nervous?" I asked. He just sighed, turning a little to his side and facing me. He brought my hand to his lips and kissed the back of my hand, for a while too. "I've been doing this a lot of times already, but I always still get so nervous. Promise you'll come to our room later before we go up on stage." He said, now caressing his thumb over my hand. 

We halted at a stoplight which made me also turn to him. I raised my brow at him and smirked. "When did I not oppa? I'm always there sticking my nose in." I said to him, making him laugh and nod his head in agreement. "You'll do great. You always do." I told him, pulling his neck to me and giving him a kiss on his forehead. "If you mess up, no one will notice," I whispered, making him chuckle. 

"You're acting like my boyfriend right now." he laughed. I chuckled as well, turning back to the road since the light just turned green. "I'm very manly, you didn't know?" I asked him in a shocked tone. He laughed again, shaking his head at me. I smiled when I heard him laugh. I just wish I helped ease his nervousness. 


"We're here." He sighed. "Yes, we are," I said. We turned to look at each other and just sat there for a while, staring at each other's eyes. Suddenly, he leaned forward as did I, then we shared one long kiss. I leaned my forehead on his while he rubbed his finger over my cheek. "I'll see you later." He whispered. I nodded in silence, giving him one more peck before we both pulled away. I watched as he opened the door and got his bag out before closing it again and waving at me. I waved my hand back before I slowly drove off, glancing at the mirror for a split second to see him also enter the building. After that, I was off and on my way to school.


Class went by so fast. I was so immersed in my classes today I was a little disappointed when it ended. But the idea of going to the concert today changed that. 

So far my day was going great. I woke up beside Daniel oppa today, I enjoyed class today, I didn't see Wonwoo today, everything was just running smoothly. 


I checked my watch after the bell of my last class rang. "Asa." I grinned to myself, quickly dashing out of the room and to my car. Suddenly there was a knock on my window making me jump the living soul out of me. I turned to the person and sighed while rolling down the window. "What the hell.." I gasped.

" 'What the hell?' I'm still older than you." He said, narrowing his eyes at me. I narrowed my eyes back at him then chuckled. "Can I help you with something?" I asked Wonwoo. "Are you going to Wanna one's concert  today?" He asked. "Oh. How did you know?" I asked. I didn't think he would be that type of person. "Their banners are everywhere. It's shocking if people didn't know." He said. True that. 

"So, are you?" He asked. I nodded my head. "But I have to drop by somewhere first before heading there. Are you gonna watch?" I asked. "I'm going tomorrow. With a girl." He winked. "You have a date tomorrow?" I asked after a moment of utter silence. "Are you jealous?" He asked, leaning his elbows on the frame of my car window, sticking his head in so that his face was close with mine. 

"I'm not. Just shocked. Enjoy your date then. I'm going on one myself." I smiled, making him roll his eyes. "You're breaking my rule." He said, referring to his don't mention your boyfriend when with my rule. I stared him down a little more while he did the same. Maybe if you told me you like me sooner than Daniel, I would consider you... I slowly blinked my eyes and faced front. "I'll see you tomorrow sunbae," I said, turning my head at him once more. "Oppa." He corrected. "Oppa," I said, bowing my head in respect. He nodded his head, took two steps back, then waved his hand at me while I backed out of the parking lot.

That. Was. Weird.

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter