Chapter 2

The Story of the Ambivert
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


I looked myself up and down once more when I passed by the mirror walls of CJE&M entertainment. I looked decent, I guess. I'm wearing a basic white blouse tucked in a dusty rose pink knee-length A-line skirt finished off with a pair of white 2-inch high heels and a black leather satchel. Not too casual nor formal for my first day at work I thought. I checked on my lips and applied a bit of tint on it for color then when I felt ok with how I look, I finally went inside. 

I walked my way up and down the hall where my fellow interns were standing. Oh Good, I didn't overdress. Sighing in relief when I saw how they all dressed up. There were 5 of us. 2 guys and 3 girls including myself. The two girls seem to be older than me, and the two guys looked like they were around my age. I stood beside them but not too close. The two guys were already talking to each other and one girl was on the phone. The other was standing there with her earphones plugged in. I noticed that she looks tomboyish because of how casual/masculine her outfit is and that her hair was cut super short. She also has a tattoo on her forearm which I thought looked really cool. It brought up her whole look. I like her style and her hair and she looks really pretty but handsome at the same time. Then suddenly, talking and footsteps could be heard coming from the entrance of the door and all 5 of us fixed ourselves. 

There was 1 guy and 2 ladies walking up to us. They all smiled and we all bowed at each other. 

"Good Morning. I'm Lee Hyunbae, I'm the chief here. These are Kim Minah and Ahn Raon, they will be your leaders and mentors. They both work for different groups which I am going to assign you to. Oh Gunmin, Lee Aera, you two will be with Ahn Raon. Shin Rae and Choi Eun, with Kim Minah. And lastly, Jung Hyunbin, with me." we all went to our respective leaders and I got paired with the cool girl from earlier. She looked at me and bowed and I did as well. 

"I'm Kim Minah. Nice to meet you two." our leader bowed and extended her hand to me and the other girl, Shin Rae. "Please follow me this way." She led us to the right corridor and down the hall then finally entering the elevator. "Your names?..." Minah-ssi asked. I bowed my head once again and answered, "I'm Choi Eun. Please take care of me." I said. she smiled and repeated my name, letting it process to her. "I'm Shin Rae. I'm 21. Please look over me as well." she bowed her head. "I'm 25, so that makes me your senior and eonnie. How old are you again?" Minah-ssi turned to me. "Oh, I'm 20," I answered. "I see. Then you probably know who you'll be working with then." She smiled. And I did as well. Her words made me wonder. I know them? But I know a lot of idols... As the elevator door opened we were lead once again across the hall and to a room where loud music was playing. They were probably resting because the song playing was by BTS. My wonder from earlier was answered when we came to face to face with who we were working with. 

"Annyeonghasaeyo." they stood up and greeted us. I bowed as well still in shock. "It's wanna one." I whispered a little too loudly because Minah-ssi replied, "Yes Eun-ssi, meet wanna one. Everyone, this is Shin Rae and Choi Eun. They will be working with me during your promotions so please get along." I bowed and so did Shin Rae. "Nice to meet you," we said in synch. The members also bowed and greeted us. " All I wanna do, Wanna one. Hello, we're wanna one! Please take care of us." they all said in synch as well. They all smiled at us but this particular guy caught me yet once more. Kang Daniel... I thought in awe as he also looked at me and smiled. I felt blood rush fast through my cheeks and I covered my lips to stop myself from smiling wide. After the group orientation and what not, he walked towards me and reached out a hand. 

"Hello, I'm Kang Daniel." I froze and blinked. This voice! I blinked once more then quickly reached out to shake his hand, all the while looking at him in shock. "I'm Choi Eun," I whispered softly. I was too in awe. 2 days ago, I was just giggling and smiling imagining when I finally got a glimpse of him. But here I am shaking his hand because I'm working with him. Then suddenly another hand extended towards me. 

"Hi, I'm Ong Seongwoo. Let's be friends," he said as I turned to smile widely at him since he was smiling so brightly. His smile is really infectious. "I'm Choi Eun. Please look after me as well." I bowed. "How old are you?" he asked. "I'm 20..." I answered. "Oh, you're younger than us. Can we skip the awkward stage and go straight to informal speech? It feels weird talking to someone younger politely." He said. I nodded still embarrassed and in shock by all of this. "You can call me Ong Oppa. Can I call you Eun?" he asked in a casual manner "Yes, you can." I nodded and answered politely. He's still older than me anyway. "You can call him Oppa as well. If that's ok with him." He pointed at Daniel who agreed. "Sure. Why not." I blushed hard and hid my smile with my sleeves. I nodded in agreement as well. 

"Oh, what's this? You're blushing." Ong oppa teased. Isn't it just our first meeting? "Hyung, it's your first meeting. why are you teasing her?" Daniel Oppa said. "No, it's ok. It's just I feel embarrassed." I said answering his question from earlier. Daniel oppa thought the same thing... "Oh, Jihoon-ah! Come here!" Ong oppa called.

Immediately a cute young handsome guy stood in front of me. "This is Choi Eun. She's only a year older than you." Ong oppa said. "Hello, I'm Park Jihoon." He bowed and smiled shyly. I looked at him and was speechless. His visuals were no joke. He was really drop dead gorgeous and adorable it made me wonder what planet he was from. " I'm Choi Eun. Nice to meet you." I extended my hand and he shook it. "You can call me Eun-ssi or Noona. Whichever you prefer." I added. I was particularly set on this kid because I knew that he's shy as well. He nodded and smiled. "I'll call you Eun Noon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter