Hypnagogia

Don't let go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin didn’t like to be left alone in their big mansion, he didn’t like to feel lonely, a feeling which since Yoongi had entered his life had subsided greatly.

Yes, he still had his butler, cleaners and the occasional cook who came to help with the house chores and with the cooking because truth be told, him and Yoongi were two lazy sh*ts , leave it to them and the house would be a total mess.

He had come to find out that not only he struggled to keep away from the older man for more than 12 hours but he also didn’t seem to be able to function properly without Yoongi’s presence ,which led him to laying lazily on top of one of his high quality leader couches, empty bottles of sodas, torn packages of Crips and just some other bunch of junk food sprawled out against his previously immaculate white fur-like carpet .He knew he was gonna get in so much trouble when Yoongi would be back, given that the older had personally hand-picked the expensive carpet but right now Jimin was feeling tired, bored and just completely done with the day already.

 

He groaned aloud throwing the remote control without much care in some random direction, there was nothing worth watching and there was nothing for him to do.

It was a weekend ,of course there was nothing to do.

And Yoongi just had to go back to Daegu on a weekend.

He sighed.

He had wanted to tag along but Yoongi had insisted that he’d go visit his grandma by himself. Jimin wasn’t offended or anything like that he understood that his husband needs some space occasionally especially being such a solo person by nature; Jimin had agreed even if with reluctance ,but now he felt like he was just about to die of boredom.

 

The house was dead silent which was quite unusual but Jimin didn’t think much of it as he knew there were people working here and there, so he wasn’t actually left alone.

‘One of these days I’m gonna get a pet’ he convinced himself but everyone knew Jimin wasn’t a fan of pets especially ones which were larger than his tiny size. Yoongi had wanted to buy a Chow chow, that thing was huge.

Nope, that was a no, no pets.

He’d have to find some sort of hobby, because he couldn’t be left miserable every time Yoongi travelled, that’d be horrible

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter