Let me live pt 1

Don't let go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let me live…. Pt1

 

 

Yoongi hated the fact that he always found himself into all sorts of creepy situations.

 

He hated the fact that he just seemed to have the worst bad luck in all history of the Min’s.

Yes, because not only did his car had to break down in the middle of nowhere, but also his phone had to die exactly in that moment not letting him have the chance to at least call his car insurance.

He would have easily looked for a place where he could borrow a phone or something but not only he was in a deserted motor way, but mother nature also had her plans, which basically meant that it was raining hard leaving him no option but to find shield in his dead car.

 

Yoongi sighed tiredly.

 

This was not how he envisioned his journey back home.

Why did it all have to happen to him? Had he been a bad person in his previous life?

 

Yoongi doubted it.

At most he had been a rock, a motionless, lifeless and problem free rock.

That actually sounded like the perfect life for Yoongi.

Being a rock meant no stress, no work more sleep.

 

Yoongi had ended day dreaming, the strong beating of the rain filtrating the sound of another car parking behind him.

 

He had closed his eyes for a second trying to engage his intellectual rationality and figure out what his next move was when he heard a soft knock on his glass mirror. Yoongi jumped in surprise the hairs of his body all standing up as the initial shock washed through him

It was 7 pm and it was almost winter the weather had started to change causing the already desolated highway to look darker than usual.

 

Yoongi frowned as he observed the shadow of man who was sort of making indicating gestures.

Yoongi was glad that he had locked the doors. He really wasn’t expecting the current events to turn out like this.

 

He was still observing him until he heard his name been called by the stranger.

He frowned more deeply.

 

'Ok this is creepy’

 

Thing is after a few more minutes of just staring blankly Yoongi realized that the shadow's voice was indeed familiar and by glancing at the car parked behind him, he started piecing the man’s identity together.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter