M'aidez

Don't let go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin was lazily sipping on some tea, the kitchen filled with the sound of an old-soul song the radio had been playing repeatedly for the past half an hour, as he struggled to stay awake, his body warmly engulfed by a fluffy blanket.

He was tired and quite sleepy, his body jerking up as he drifted back and front from the unconscious.

Jimin would have normally been in bed by now if it wasn’t for the fact that he was still waiting for Yoongi.

Yoongi was coming back, he had been worried about him…

He recalled the call they had on Chuseok, the concerned tone of the older as he asked him of is well being. Jimin had idea that it was probably Hoseok’s that had snitched about his current paranoia, but he wasn’t angry, he had been very stressed lately, especially after the few events of that day….

I mean he knew how to defend himself pretty well, he just didn’t want to be taken on when he least expected it, it also didn’t help that he had pretty much figured out who the culprit of the unusual encounters was. The detective he had hired a couple of moths ago had come back with answer, turns out Hyogin was actually Hyerin’s younger brother. He had been living with some of their other relatives back in France since his birth. That is why no one had a real idea of his real identity nor his family connections.

It made sense the weird sense of Deja Vu he had felt when Yoongi first spoke of him.

Jimin had shuddered at the findings, planning to tell Yoongi to stay away from him as soon as he came back. Wanting him to be safe at all cost.

Speaking of safe Jimin had yet to receive any text message nor calls back, he had wanted to know how far Yoongi was, but the line hadn’t been going through. He had panicked at first but then wiled himself to stay calm…

There was no reason to panic right?

Before he could even be left to lets his thoughts wonder again his attention was caught by a loud screeching noise.

He was slowly going to check the front when he heard a set of voices speaking frantically, one of them more familiar than the other.

‘was that …. Yoongi?’

He was just opening the front door to make sure he was ‘t hearing things when he got it by something hard ,square on his jaw.

The first thing that Jimin could make after the violently hit was

1) Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter