Americano pt 1

Don't let go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoongi smiled at the mirror reflection of his husband who was back hugging him from behind as he rested his head on the crook of his shoulders.

 

It was early morning at Yoongi had been preparing to go out, but a clingy Jimin had decided to appear that morning making it harder for him to leave. Not like he was the only person who had to go out that morning, Jimin was supposed to be in the office half an hour ago.

Yoongi proceed with his previous task as he passed the brush over his slightly wavy hair. He winced as encountered few tangles. He REALLY needed a haircut, his hair was over the length of his shoulders which was a real inconvenience given the fact that it was summer, which meant it was WAYY too hot for this kind of style plus long hair made him look really feminine couldn't count how many times people had mistaken him for a Miss.

It was starting to get annoying be honest he didn't like the way people whistled at him nor tried to pick him up with some lame *ss pick up line. At least they would scurry off whenever he showed his ring finger. But this was mentally exhausting for Yoongi, on the contrary Jimin found it amusing.

Speaking of Jimin he groaned when Yoongi voiced his wished to get rid of his lengthy hair.

 

“- Aww but I like it this way. It makes you look even cuter” he had stated before sticking his fingers in the said hair messing it up for Yoongi as he ducked the oncoming slap placing a peck on Yoongi’s soft lips.

 

“-Ah jinjia! You're really annoying” said Yoongi with a fake pout before swatting Jimin’s naughty hands off of his bottom.

'It way too early for that’

 

“- since you like it so much I might just get it trimmed a little I do however Need to dye it again, it looks so messy” he continued.

 

Jimin who was now sat on the bed folded his arms before nodding approvingly

 

“- Yeah you do need to dye it, it looks bad, really bad” as soon as the statement fell off his lips he shrieked as Yoongi had thrown a dirty sock at him.

“-Yah you! “Scolded Yoongi in mock offence “-Just dress up and go to work”

Yoongi's hair wasn't that bad but his blonde hair dye was quite washe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter