Brotherly...

Don't let go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyogin was silent sitting in the familiar metal chair, several cameras pointed in his direction as he waited for his sister to appear behind the pored glass.

 

He sighed when she appeared escorted by the guard. She was smiling.

 

She looked bad, really bad.

Her already skinny limbs looked like a skeleton in his eyes, what used to be a soft layer of skin was now ruptured and dry, some open wounds visibly darkened with what probably was some sort of infection. Her hair. . . Well what hair? They had completely shaved off her hair leaving her scalp completely exposed. The color in her face seemed completely drained her already naturally plain complexion looking as white as a cadaver.

 

His blood boiled, he felt outraged to see his closest family in such ridiculous conditions it just made his resentment towards Jimin to increase by a thousand folds. His thirst for revenge resurfacing in full force .

 

He stared silently as Hyerin spoke

“-So? Have you separated them yet? Have you? Have you?”

 

Hyogin sighed

This was the reason he came back here, he had to sort some issue with his little sis . he had to in other to continuing with his plan.

 

“- No” he replied trying to keep a straight face even when her face as well as her excitement died down.

A few seconds of silence stood between before she hastily exploded hitting her hands-on top of the table as she stood halfway glaring daggers at him.

“- what do you mean?!” She yelled.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter