Americano pt2

Don't let go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi got to a stop before he checked his text messages to confirm that he had arrived at the right place.

It was a nice neighborhood downtown Seoul, the place seemed peaceful enough and people seemed nice.

He parked in a suitable bay before walking down to a lilac painted building which was decorated with white little jasmines.

Yoongi didn't hesitate to walk into the cool looking café being greeted by the gentle ring off a bell. A young, cute looking girl grinned widely at him as she welcomed him.

 

“- Good morning! Welcome to the Meow Cheow café, would you like to order sir?”

The girl's energy was a bit too much for him but he still gave her a polite smile before place in down his order.

 

“- I would like an iced Americano with a piece of angel cake thanks”

 

In no time Yoongi was sitting in a nice, little round table at the corner with his morning caffeine and his cake to pair.

 

Yoongi took his time to observe the place, it wasn't that big but it was certainly cozy and casual. Almost too casual to be honest.

The employees were wearing black T-shirt with black joggers, the only weird thing was the fact that they were wearing plastic animal bands with fluffy tails. The walls were decorated with cute little paintings of ballerinas and Flowers.

Yoongi subconsciously took a sip of his drink before spurting out some as the bitter taste of coffee settled on to his palate.

Yoongi grimaced. Thank God they had provided the table with some sugar sachets and crème or else he wouldn't be able to drink it. He wasn't fond of bitter drinks nor sour ones either but he had adopted the habit of ordering the cold drink because of Jimin. Jimin loved his coffee black, reason being he was in the office most of the day and that seemed one of the few things which helped him cope with the daily stress.

Talking about Jimin, Yoongi felt bad for living him like that but he didn't want the other to sacrifice his work just because of him.

 

Right as he was about to keep pondering about Jimin a tall figure appeared before him, Yoongi looked to up to see Hyogin who was smiling brightly at him as he handed him a bunch of flower.

'Uh what the hell?’

“-are these for me?” He asked stunned and confused.

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter