Let me live pt 2

Don't let go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyogin howled out in laughter, the loud sound startling Yoongi to the bone.

Hyogin kept laughing, making him even more nervous in fact just as he was contemplating on how to get out of the situation Hyogin stopped abruptly literally giving Yoongi a heart attack.

“-Oh my god, oh my god you can’t just stop like this in the middle of the street what if there was a car coming?!”

Hyogin didn’t seem interested into whether their safety was at stake or not as he coldly gave Yoongi a hard glare.

“I don’t understand why you like him so much. What has he got that I haven’t got?” he said in passive tone which was even more scarier than usual ,it was like the calm before a storm.

Normally Yoongi would have a witty remark to comeback with, but he definitely didn’t want to risk getting skinned alive for trying to be funny.

He did however have a hundred and one reason why he cared for his husband so much

Jimin was everything he could ever dream of, he was loving, he was loyal, dedicated and was a man of his words Yoongi could literally go on about every good attribute Jimin had but he obviously couldn’t risk that right now.

 

“-Look Hyogin…I know how you feel but this isn’t the way to go about it”

Hyogin scoffed upon hearing his reply, as he sarcastically asked

“-Do you? Do you really? Woah I’m so relieved you know how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter