Begin

Don't let go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seokjin was surprised to see Yoongi standing in front of his door.

He had just been experimenting with a couple of new recipes when he heard his bell ring and went to get his door.

But he certainly didn't expect the younger to look at him with such sad eyes, standing on the porch like a lost puppy.

 

He knew that when Yoongi had that kind of expression, he was thinking really hard about something and that he was probably being under some intense stress. Knowing so he didn't hesitate to pull him in and sit him down on the counter table were a dozen of the different pies he had just baked were carefully settled, clearly expecting Yoongi to dig in right away.

 

Yoongi just stared at him puzzled.

Jin scoffed.

“- If you're gonna show up uninvited then you better be ready to compensate"

Yoongi pouted with an apologetic look on his face.

Jin rolled his eyes unfazed.

“- dude I was joking it's a good thing you're here I wouldn't be able to eat it all by myself. Dig in”

 

Yoongi who was trying to forget the events trespassed in the morning didn't think twice, and did as asked.

Seokjin had been observing him quietly for a while before he decided to question him a little bit.

“- shouldn't you be at work?”

“- I'm going in later”

“- so…what did you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter